motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

Go Back   motoring|underground > Bombardier
Conversation Between Bombardier and BlwnAway
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Bombardier
    11-01-2010 12:03 AM
    Bombardier
    To be honest, I wouldn't run NOS. It's way more work than you think. It's also something that can become quite the issue. Now, if you want to put a NOS sprayer onto your IC. That can be loads of fun. We made something like 50 WHP by freezing the the IC with a NOS unit.
  2. BlwnAway
    10-31-2010 12:01 PM
    BlwnAway
    Chris,
    Hoping to pick your brain for a min.

Long story short, was thinking about a GP intercooler but decided because of the expense and future plans for the car (turbo only) the money would be better spent on a NOS system.

I know that wet is better (safer) and more expensive than dry but after that I'm in the learning phase, so a couple of questions?

Will a either system allow you to shift through the charge? (most if not all of my hard running is on the street 2nd, 3rd & 4th or 3rd & 4th only) I know the venom system (dry right?) is supposed to be throttle controlled so I didn't know if it would allow it (without blowing the sh*t out of everything) or, if a wet system would allow it can you give me a recomendation on a good one?

Also, I know no more than 75 on stock innerds but is 50 considerably safer or not really much difference?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mark
    StL

CURRENT MOON