motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   OTLounge (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What do u look like! post pics! (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39)

stoopidgirl 11-14-2006 05:43 PM

reminds me of Clockwork Orange! all you're missing are the canes...that would be sweet....nice shot!

DEye 11-14-2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcampos

That mean you live in TX ?

chipgrafx 11-15-2006 03:21 AM

I don't think I've actually posted a photo of myself yet so lucky for you guys (and gals)... you get 2.

An outtake while shooting an ad for a skateboard clothing company. This was taken in the dessert on the outskirts of Phoenix, AZ. I'm such a dork, but at least I know it. :D
http://chipgrafx.com/mini/_img/mug.jpg

Okay, sorry about that. Now back to reality...
A blunt on a security barrier. I love skating the weird stuff, the weirder the better I say.
http://chipgrafx.com/mini/_img/skate/blunt_fakie.jpg
And yes, that's a hand cut Slayer stencil on the griptape.

I got more if anyone wants to see 'em, just ask. :tu:

VerucaSalt 11-15-2006 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipgrafx
I'm such a dork, but at least I know it. :D
http://chipgrafx.com/mini/_img/mug.jpg

And you know what "dork" rhymes with...don't you Chip??

http://www.thespiderawards.com/Award...and-&-fork.jpg

:P

Wong 11-15-2006 03:55 AM

what the hell chip why didnt you tell me that you skated!!?!?!?!

chipgrafx 11-15-2006 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VerucaSalt
And you know what "dork" rhymes with...don't you Chip??

http://www.thespiderawards.com/Award...and-&-fork.jpg

:P

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Take it easy Towson. :D

http://chipgrafx.com/mini/_img/fork.jpg
Taken along Harford Rd. about 3-4 miles from the Harford County line if any of you Marylander's venture out that way. Some fun roads in that neck of the woods. :tu:

And for those that don't know, which is probably everyone except Salt, I pretty much grew up in this lovely town. :P

chipgrafx 11-15-2006 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrPePpErNiCk
what the hell chip why didnt you tell me that you skated!!?!?!?!

Sorry Nick. I barely skate anymore because I'm turning into a grumpy old fart :mad: but maybe we could get some of us (Glen and anyone else that skates) together to hit a park or something sometime.

MrBattle 11-15-2006 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipgrafx
Sorry Nick. I barely skate anymore because I'm turning into a grumpy old fart :mad: but maybe we could get some of us (Glen and anyone else that skates) together to hit a park or something sometime.

ill go! even tho i suck reallll bad

benthevegan 11-15-2006 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipgrafx
Sorry Nick. I barely skate anymore because I'm turning into a grumpy old fart :mad: but maybe we could get some of us (Glen and anyone else that skates) together to hit a park or something sometime.


:banghead: :banghead: Helllloooooooooo!!! Geez peeps, don't act like you don't know I skate! Man I feel so unloved around here:( ...........:P

p.s. That's a rad pic :tu:

MrBattle 11-15-2006 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benthevegan
:banghead: :banghead: Helllloooooooooo!!! Geez peeps, don't act like you don't know I skate! Man I feel so unloved around here:( ...........:P

p.s. That's a rad pic :tu:

::rubs eyes:: who are you again? :P mabye you should stop by more often!

glnr13 11-15-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benthevegan
:banghead: :banghead: Helllloooooooooo!!! Geez peeps, don't act like you don't know I skate! Man I feel so unloved around here:( ...........:P

p.s. That's a rad pic :tu:

awww... dude! i didn't forget! ben, you rip;)
show them that clip! (the clean feeble grind on that rail;))

Wong 11-15-2006 01:45 PM

ya ben is freakin pro!! I hate it....

KiLO 11-15-2006 04:52 PM

Ben... I know you skate. It's all good :D

Chip, you're the man. I seriously find out new things that you do all the time... What can't you do?

I think it's time to bust the freestyle bike out of storage...

chipgrafx 11-15-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLO
Chip, you're the man. I seriously find out new things that you do all the time... What can't you do?

I think it's time to bust the freestyle bike out of storage...

Thanks Miles. :D And there's plenty I can't do... I just need to think about it for awhile. HAHAHA :P

Ben... I remembered that you skate but it was this morning while I was getting ready for work. How could I forget, you were one of the first people I met from here that I talked to through PMs (about skating no less). :tu:

rjive 11-15-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsGoFloogin
This is the only picture I have right now (at work). I am on the far right. On top of the Ziggurat (Temple of the Moon Goddess, ancient city of Ur, Mesopotamia) Tallil AB, Iraq.

http://www.photochimps.com/gallery/d...edium/Crew.jpg

Very cool Shot! :D

:donatello <--- This this guy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2005 motoring|underground, all rights reserved.