motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Exhibit Hall (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   <--MU PHOTOSHOP CONTEST WINNERS CIRCLE--> (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8163)

MrBattle 09-26-2007 12:22 AM

<--MU PHOTOSHOP CONTEST WINNERS CIRCLE-->
 
Ok this is where the winners of each photoshop contest will end up!!

Contest #1:
Konky:

Rally:

xxTHI13ENxx:

Konky:

Rawk:

Spud:


hollis3 09-26-2007 12:29 AM

nice, each of these are so different in style, but great.

Zoomer 09-26-2007 01:03 AM

These are AWESOME!! HALL OF M|U PHOTOSHOP FAME!!

dickdavid 09-26-2007 01:48 AM

Excellent gallery! I can't wait to see it grow.

chipgrafx 09-26-2007 04:23 AM

You should include the original photo with the new one... like a before and after type thing. I think that would really help show how good these are.

Sparky 09-26-2007 04:26 AM

Very Nice!!

I'll Take One Of Each :)

dickdavid 09-26-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipgrafx (Post 203916)
You should include the original photo with the new one... like a before and after type thing. I think that would really help show how good these are.

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

xxTHIR13ENxx 09-26-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipgrafx (Post 203916)
You should include the original photo with the new one... like a before and after type thing. I think that would really help show how good these are.

Like this?

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...0/Clubman1.jpg

I did it right after the contest here, to show dad what I had actually done. lol. He couldn't tell what was PS'd and what wasn't... !!

Later,
Leo.

chipgrafx 09-26-2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxTHIR13ENxx (Post 203954)
Like this?

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...0/Clubman1.jpg

I did it right after the contest here, to show dad what I had actually done. lol. He couldn't tell what was PS'd and what wasn't... !!

Later,
Leo.

That's perfect Leo. I was originally thinking two separate photos but I think your way of including the original as a thumbnail superimposed over the new one is even better. http://www.runemasterstudios.com/gra...s/thumbsup.gif

MrBattle 09-26-2007 04:55 PM

done

glnr13 09-26-2007 05:11 PM

konky's is funny, only 10% of the original is left in his sick pshop :laff:

MrBattle 03-03-2008 08:23 PM

::updated::

SPUD 03-03-2008 08:27 PM

what happened to #4??

rawk 03-03-2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x SPUD x (Post 267585)
what happened to #4??

It died a very, very slow excruciatingly painful death...and we don't speak of it...ever!

http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ead.php?t=8164

SPUD 03-03-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawk (Post 267598)
It died a very, very slow excruciatingly painful death...and we don't speak of it...ever!

http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ead.php?t=8164

lol i see. ok then. well cant wait for #6 :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2005 motoring|underground, all rights reserved.