motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Arcade (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   COD: MW3 (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22219)

thebestever 11-09-2011 12:03 AM

COD: MW3

So, who's playing?

Add me on ps3: spacemonkey475

RFIbanez 11-09-2011 03:11 AM

I plan on getting it, my PS3 SN: dumkoff13

PIMBON 11-09-2011 06:54 AM

The game is awesome. I be PIMBON

thebestever 11-09-2011 01:52 PM

so in typical fashion, servers were completely overloaded last night. was able to play 2 games online and then after 15 tries i gave up.

played about 1 hour of the story so far... will be online again tonight.

kalbone 11-09-2011 06:10 PM

played survivor mode and did some missions.. bye bye sleep, hello MW3..lol

justintime 11-09-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebestever (Post 717074)
so in typical fashion, servers were completely overloaded last night. was able to play 2 games online and then after 15 tries i gave up.

played about 1 hour of the story so far... will be online again tonight.

make sure your router doesnt have you on a strict nat. Ive never had that problem before until mw3 where I had to go in an fix it. It would take like 30 min to get into a game until I figured out what was going on.

thebestever 11-10-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justintime (Post 717144)
make sure your router doesnt have you on a strict nat. Ive never had that problem before until mw3 where I had to go in an fix it. It would take like 30 min to get into a game until I figured out what was going on.

interesting, i actually think it does, and i have no idea what that means. i just know that when i was on the online screen it actually says NAT: Strict

since nick is out of town until monday, looks like i won't be online.. :cry:

D!CKS GARAGE R 53 11-10-2011 08:01 PM

I got it the night it was released. (Playing it now actually) The multiplayer is wierd I have UNLOADED right into somebody and not killed them, but for some reason they are able to run through my bullets and get one shot off and kill me! I'm calling BS on that one.

The MP maps are really technical and there isnt much use in sniper rifles, or trying to shoot down aircraft anymore. They are great maps, with kick ass graphics but, wheres all the hiding spots, why cant you climb up on stuff or go in as many buildings as MW2?

The actual "Story mode" game is BAD ASS! Its hard, but do able. (So far atleast)

And I havent tried the Special Opp's yet.

Anybody know why all the weapons are marked as LEVEL 1?

Anyhow you might run into me on PS3, screen name is DG-R53:tu:

werD 11-10-2011 08:06 PM

So anybody have MW3 and BF3?

Any comparison? Like one more or less? Post up your observations & comments.

justintime 11-10-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebestever (Post 717284)
interesting, i actually think it does, and i have no idea what that means. i just know that when i was on the online screen it actually says NAT: Strict

since nick is out of town until monday, looks like i won't be online.. :cry:

yea thats why you cant find games, it sucks. its an easy fix though. you must log into your router and go change it it unpn or something like that. on the main screen of mw3 theres a website with instructions on how to fix it if you have that problem. basically right now from my understanding your only able to pick up games with people very very close to you lol

PIMBON 11-11-2011 06:21 AM

[quote=D!CKS GARAGE R 53;717330]I got it the night it was released. (Playing it now actually) The multiplayer is wierd I have UNLOADED right into somebody and not killed them, but for some reason they are able to run through my bullets and get one shot off and kill me! I'm calling BS on that one.

There is actually a jaggernut perk that allows you to do that. I have a friend who has it he says its amazing.

RFIbanez 11-11-2011 06:38 AM

Just got it, feels very much like MW2 but with some changes.

D!CKS GARAGE R 53 11-11-2011 06:47 AM

I must not of unlocked it yet, but in either case I think PERKS like that are kinda cheating. Will there ever be a game that ever keeps the playing field somewhat level? I can see the weapon proficency and how long/fast you can run, even what you can and cant climb up on, going up with rank but, wheres the fun in fighting an invincible man? Maby its just me, and I really do SUCK at video games that bad.

Anyhow I got through the whole story mode of the game tonight, and WOW! It really is that intence start to the ending credits! I do like the jungle missions and the sand storm missions the best.:tu:

thebestever 11-11-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justintime (Post 717347)
yea thats why you cant find games, it sucks. its an easy fix though. you must log into your router and go change it it unpn or something like that. on the main screen of mw3 theres a website with instructions on how to fix it if you have that problem. basically right now from my understanding your only able to pick up games with people very very close to you lol

uhhhh yeah, i will have to wait for the boy to come home. you lost me at log into router.

Konstantinos 11-16-2011 03:48 AM

ME -- I'M ON ALWAYS

Konstantinos88 on PS3 if anyone would like to join our group -- the others I play with are quite funny!