motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maintenance, Problems, and Repairs (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   &#$! Boo's Boo Boo. (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796)

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 05:56 PM

&#$! Boo's Boo Boo.

I didn't sleep well last night...like I had this nagging feeling that something was wrong and I couldn't put my finger on it. I told Sam that this morning before I left from work. I really just did not feel right.

Imagine my surprise when I get outside and I see one of my neighbors hovering around my car. Ohhhh noooo I think...this doesn't look good. I come down the stairs and the neighbor's boyfriend comes over to me and informs me that last night he was outside smoking a cigarrette and witnessed another neighbor (this awful lady that I HATE HATE HATE) back into the spot next to me and hit my car.

FUCK. Poor Boo. :(

http://pic3.picturetrail.com:80/VOL1.../128905845.jpg

That stupid whore didn't even leave a note and I can assure you that she is not the type to have admitted what she did, so I'm just lucky that my new best friend neighbor was outside smoking at the time. Sam and I went over to her house and he handled everything beautifully, saying that we will handle it outside of insurance (which it turns out can be the only way, since I talked to the neighbor who told me that the bitch doesn't have a driver's license). I let him do the talking since I was about to rip her face off at any moment. Also lucky for me...and for her...you can see how close she came to hitting my hood. It's just the quarter panel that is damaged. I will be pricing out some parts today to give her an estimate.

It's just annoying and ugly looking. :( I'm guessing she was drunk when she did it. She asked us not to tell her boyfriend.

Oh...on a side note, I was talking to the nice neighbor who told me that this girl's roommate died three weeks ago in the apartment and she didn't notice he was dead for three days. Just to give you an idea of the kind of person we are dealing with here.

Any suggestions on where to get parts, etc., would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

hollis3 02-10-2006 05:58 PM

I am sorry to hear about Boo. Thank goodness for your neighbor.

Hey - what about the top secret sam project?

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 05:59 PM

What about it? Hahah we did consider putting his fender on my car this morning. :)
And I am totally baking cookies for that neighbor tonight. :)

hollis3 02-10-2006 06:00 PM

a great mod possibility:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...nt-quarter.jpg

Konky 02-10-2006 06:01 PM

that totally sucks! glad you got everything under control, i woulda hit the bitch!

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 06:01 PM

Meh...I don't really need that done. Besides, I'd have to get the other side done, too, and I couldn't get her to pay for that. I don't have the cash currently to pull that off.

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konky
that totally sucks! glad you got everything under control, i woulda hit the bitch!

She is seriously the grossest woman of all time.
What makes me the maddest about the whole thing is that she totally would have tried to get away with it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ha. Luck was on my side that cool neighbor was smoking just then.

Lucky13 02-10-2006 06:04 PM

get the carbon fibre ones on ebay yo those are hot!

Konky 02-10-2006 06:06 PM

wait... she backed into you, but has no liscense? F that! threaten her that you're gonna call the cops or she gives you extra money!

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 06:10 PM

I found out that she doesn't have a license after the fact. Sooo I'm not sure exactly how we are going to deal with that.

The problem with calling the cops is that they may not get involved considering that it happened on private property.

Rally 02-10-2006 06:34 PM

yikes....lucky that the neighbor saw her. I dont like people who are so incapable of parking :(

Konky 02-10-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VerucaSalt
I found out that she doesn't have a license after the fact. Sooo I'm not sure exactly how we are going to deal with that.

The problem with calling the cops is that they may not get involved considering that it happened on private property.

i didn't say actually call the cops! blackmail is a wonderful thing! :D

She can pay or get arrested for driving without a license, let her pick! haha

VerucaSalt 02-10-2006 06:44 PM

Gahhh I knew I shouldn't have parked in that spot. This makes me so sad. :(

hollis3 02-10-2006 06:52 PM

werd.

that really sucks.

Samtrak 02-10-2006 07:03 PM

the carbon fiber ones.... those were the ones i was thinking of...

they are 400 for the set.... now... painted or un painted.

heres a list of the stuff youll need to find online honey.

sill plate cover
plastic clips for reinstallation
plastic mount behind front quarter
new front quarter