motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Paddocks (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   House of Ugly/unique (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4611)

Captain Claw 01-16-2007 08:35 PM

House of Ugly/unique
 
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...awing_back.jpg


Miata?????

Captain Claw 01-16-2007 08:36 PM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...azda-miata.jpg

Konky 01-16-2007 08:37 PM

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...sunfire_01.jpg

Dave 01-16-2007 09:03 PM

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...Front-left.jpg

Xanthus 01-16-2007 09:29 PM

http://www.fototime.com/1147BB3F7FBE4B0/orig.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-Fiat_500.jpg


http://sunshineminis.org/gallery/alb...0051/check.jpg

cooldaddy 01-17-2007 12:31 AM

I was wondering when someone was going to post a MINI they thought was 'unique'; good pick Dave :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 107968)


sprp85 01-17-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 107968)

my thoughts exactly... puke puke.

Rally 01-17-2007 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldaddy (Post 108126)
I was wondering when someone was going to post a MINI they thought was 'unique'; good pick Dave :D


I think i might push that one more towards the UGLY side of things :thumbsdow :banghead:

that car = :24: :24:

discodan 01-17-2007 03:34 AM

that guy actually enters that car into shows here on the East coast and has won some trophies.:nuts: he's a member on nemini.org. i don't know what to say...got me swingin':rolleyes:

Rally 01-17-2007 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discodan (Post 108165)
that guy actually enters that car into shows here on the East coast and has won some trophies.:nuts: he's a member on nemini.org. i don't know what to say...got me swingin':rolleyes:

trophies go to flashy cars without any consideration to the art of modifying cars. Its just all about who has the most mods and they prefer that all mods are heavily noticable compared to stock:thumbsdow

I will never get over the fact that he has his radiator sprayed with sparco's logo who doesnt even sponsor him. A seat company painted on a radiator to look like a FMIC....good idea

Oh and also...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ATWHEELGAP.jpg

fj0 01-17-2007 06:13 AM

:laff:

Chase 01-18-2007 03:57 AM

hAHAHHAHAHAHA

simplygriff 01-18-2007 08:52 PM

Bleh...
http://www.simplygriff.com/Images/Emoticons/barf.gif
-G

Captain Claw 01-18-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rally (Post 108191)
trophies go to flashy cars without any consideration to the art of modifying cars. Its just all about who has the most mods and they prefer that all mods are heavily noticable compared to stock:thumbsdow

I will never get over the fact that he has his radiator sprayed with sparco's logo who doesnt even sponsor him. A seat company painted on a radiator to look like a FMIC....good idea

Oh and also...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ATWHEELGAP.jpg


this pic is so darn funny everytime i read it i can hear someone yelling that in my head hahaha:laff:

Carpe Diem 01-19-2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 107968)

Thats "DA WORKS" It was in MC2 with "WIKKED" the black MCS with Chrome wheels and ghost flames. "WIKKED" was traded in and is at my dealership..:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2005 motoring|underground, all rights reserved.