Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Retired

step 1....cook the bacon

Click the image to open in full size.

step 2...drool over the cooked bacon

step 3...prepare all the fixins

step 4...start piling it on, one lightly toasted piece of Milton's, light on the mayo, 8 short strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato, then avocado...(no sprouts this time, they looked disgusting at the store)

step 5...layer #2, another lightly toasted piece of Milton's, light on the mayo, 8 short strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato, then more avacodo...

step 6....top piece of Milton's, also lightly toasted, balance it on there VERY carefully so as not to have the sandwish topple over. This is a very delicate and SERIOUS point in the sandwich, so unless you are a professional, I suggest you consult with a building contractor and make sure you have the proper license to procede....one wrong move, and the sandwich might implode....and that would be a tragedy.

step 7...for those that ARE professional sandwich makers, or have the skills necessary to continue, time has come to do the all important "squishing" of the mighty bacon tower of goodness.

Step 8...prepare to be in sandwich heaven for as long as you can control yourself. The sandwich has now entered the consumable stage, super thick, super delicious, and compressed enough to be able to be eaten without causing serious injury. If you are not a professional sandwich squisher, you follow this DIY at your own risk. Neither my wife nor I take any responsibility for injury or fatalities that may occure due to improper sandwich building or squishing....attemp this mighty tower of goodness at your own risk.

Special thanks to the chef, the hottest BLAT making wife a guy could ask for

Last edited by Dr. Stylo; 05-02-2008 at 01:19 PM..