View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 05:47 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default Sold the clubman :-( couple of parts for sale

My wife and I are expecting another little one, so we upgraded the MINI for a bit more room. I'm sad to see the clubman go because it was an amazing little car! I'd Like to give you M|U guys first dibs before I post on NAM...

-rear euro fender arches, brand new in the box - SOLD

-JCW front bumper, good condition, but a few cracks/scrapes in unnoticeable places. The black flares are not bolted down to the back side of the bumper due to impact/crack. I bought the bumper that way, and it looks the same as the day I bought it. -SOLD

-Clubman side scuttles, a europe only thing. -SOLD

-XXR521 17x7 et38 in gunmettal. Purchased Oct 31st. Wheels have maybe 1,000 miles on them and the Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 (amazing in the snow) have about 2,500 miles on them. -Wheels SOLD, tires still available for $300.
Click the image to open in full size.

-BBS RG222 17x7.5 ET35 weigh 8.10KG (17.8lbs) with Continental ExtremeContact DW's in 215/40/17 with about 10,000 miles on them. 2 tires are good, and two are bad due to cupping. Cleaned/waxed with Klasse monthly - SOLD

- Finally, my KW V1 coil overs. 30,000 miles on them. They rode fine, but when I removed them yesterday, the right rear and left front were leaking oil when laid down on the bench. The showed now signs of leaking while on the car, but after an hour laying flat on the work bench, they had silver dollar sized puddles under them - SOLD

ADDED! --- (pics soon)
- R56 JCW floor mats. -SOLD
- R56 JCW front upper grill - SOLD

Last edited by E30M3; 03-27-2012 at 03:04 AM..