View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:24 AM
H Rated - 130 mph

That's awesome to know that air ride has come that far in the past year or so. And maybe you're right- they just didn't have them set up correctly.

You have me pretty interested in air ride now that you are saying it handles well. I am generally very anti-bags, esp on cars such as MINIs, Golf R, etc. > But I am willing to revoke all the negative thoughts I have towards them if they truly do handle like a good set of coilovers, such as you say.

I am confused on why you say I will need to develop my own set-up for my car. I'm assuming you mean they don't come in full kits like they do for VWs? I did a little searching and I see that there is a kit from Bag Riders that looks complete...?
| Quicksilver Catback Exhaust | Accessport | Bag Riders | Forge FMIC | Megan Control-Arms | BBS Style-5 | ALTA CAI | ALTA 19mm RSB | Retrofitted Xenons w/ Black Housing And Red Shroud | Yakima Roof Rack | Tints | Black sports stripes | Shorty Antenna | Chrome Delete | A-C Stealth Door Handles | JCW CF Shift Knob |