View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:48 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Having had a big shake up in my life over the last few weeks, I have been spending as much time as possible working on the car to keep my mind busy. Which has meant I could finally get my interior finished I wrapped the headliner and painted all the fixture and fittings in satin black.

Click the image to open in full size.
P1010820 by tweedbean, on Flickr

Next thing was to replace the temporary red rear delete panels with Orranje custom orange ones which look ace:

P1010785 by tweedbean, on Flickr

P1010790 by tweedbean, on Flickr

I then gave the interior a clean ready for Himley next week. I also repainted and polished some of the gloss black cup holder rings as they were all chipped:

P1010932 by tweedbean, on Flickr

Next on the list was to fit the Orranje GP rear bumper trim and reflectors. I've also had my Orranje GP Inserts painted gloss black. I like the little orange reflectors on the side, just need to buy the kit to connect them up. The car is dirty in these pics, I will take some more pics when I have the coilovers on:

P1010829 by tweedbean, on Flickr

P1010834 by tweedbean, on Flickr

P1010835 by tweedbean, on Flickr

P1010844 by tweedbean, on Flickr

And for all those that keep telling me that I need to slam the car on its arse, you will be pleased to know I have a set of Meister R's on there way from Jerrick

I have also had chance to do a few other minor jobs like refitting the aero grills on the side skirts and getting Rich to weld up and fill the holes in my boot lid. I also used a dent pulling tool to remove the dents in the boot lid, now thats an ace tool