View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:37 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Default Autocad/ Adobe guru's needed for customer Door inserts?

So my door sill metal plate was lifting up and when i went to close my door today, the tip ended up crimping something nasty. This has led me to finally go about and have some new ones designed.

With that said, i'd like to know if any autocad or adobe guru's would like to tackle this with me and help me to design a few of these for production. I've been working for a Chemical Etching company for the last 7+ years (happen to be the quoter) and i know we can make this no problem. I'd like to make at least one version with the MU logo.

Any thoughts or feedback would be awesome. I can have the general measurements done (L x W x Thickness), it's the logo and designs i would like input on.
2008 Cooper S - Custom Exhaust w/ Resonator and pre-cat delete, NM Eng Torque insert, NM Eng Strut Plates, NM Eng Short Shifter & Cover, NM Eng Discharge Pipe, Eibach Sport Springs, Spring Booster V2, AEM CAI, WMW, Diverter spring upgrade M7 Carbon Fiber Shift Knob, DDM HIDS, Boston Acoustics Se35's, Alpine 500w amp powering an Alpine Type-R 8" sub