View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
µ Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
V Maxx.

As far as I know, they are essentially copies of the KW V1s. Maybe quality is a little less? I don't know. I've had them installed for about 6 months or and I dig em. I actually like them more than the M7 coilovers that were on the car before.

Let's say you spend $1000 for the V1s. That's $100 less per corner you can spend on wheels and tires if you had gone with the V Maxxs.

I will also give you this bit of advice, pick ONE goal for you car. If you try to go for everyday looks/stance/whatever you wanna call it, just be happy with the performance you end up with. Which still is probably better than stock. If you try to go for performance, give up the goal of trying to be low. Not that a performance minded car can't be just as good looking as a slammed car. The two things can rarely coexist on a street car.

Know what I'm trying to say?

Great explanation, i was actually trying to type something out to this regard and failed, but you hit it spot on