motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

Maintenance, Problems, and Repairs Troubleshooting your car's woes.

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > Maintenance, Problems, and Repairs

Old 02-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Damn, that sucks. If you look on the brightside though it could have been a lot worse. I mean she could have done more damage and your nice neighbor could have been inside. I say do the Sam fender mod

................oh yeah I agree with konky........... blackmail the fuck out of that bitch, she desearves it.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:04 PM
μ

Damn, I'm so sorry. Sucks when that kind of crap happens... At least you know who did it.
-G
Old 02-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Now that I think about it you've had a rough couple of weeks ...................................remember what we all said: some amazingly good karma should come any day now.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Retired

Honestly...there is good karma in all this for me. The good karma being that she got caught.

She's had some seriously bad karma though...I wonder what she did to piss off the universe.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtrak
sill plate cover
plastic clips for reinstallation
plastic mount behind front quarter
new front quarter
Hit up www.realoem.com and find the part numbers. Then give Classic a call, or ask Peter (http://www.m7tuning.com/main.m7/about for his number) if he'll talk to his dealership connections, he might be able to help get the parts at a good price.

Good luck, L!
......... (O)____(O)_\
Old 02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtrak
the carbon fiber ones.... those were the ones i was thinking of...

they are 400 for the set.... now... painted or un painted.

heres a list of the stuff youll need to find online honey.

sill plate cover
plastic clips for reinstallation
plastic mount behind front quarter
new front quarter
Thanks, honey. You are the awesomeness. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm at work and it's hard for me to do this kind of research for too long since I have other stuff to do today.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Hit up www.realoem.com and find the part numbers. Then give Classic a call, or ask Peter (http://www.m7tuning.com/main.m7/about for his number) if he'll talk to his dealership connections, he might be able to help get the parts at a good price.

Good luck, L!
Thanks, Will...I didn't see your post before I made mine. I will try to contact some of these people after lunch.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Sammy...if you read this, I would love to have some help with it when you get home tonight. Thank you.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerucaSalt
I didn't sleep well last night...like I had this nagging feeling that something was wrong and I couldn't put my finger on it. I told Sam that this morning before I left from work. I really just did not feel right.

Imagine my surprise when I get outside and I see one of my neighbors hovering around my car. Ohhhh noooo I think...this doesn't look good. I come down the stairs and the neighbor's boyfriend comes over to me and informs me that last night he was outside smoking a cigarrette and witnessed another neighbor (this awful lady that I HATE HATE HATE) back into the spot next to me and hit my car.

FUCK. Poor Boo.

Click the image to open in full size.

That stupid whore didn't even leave a note and I can assure you that she is not the type to have admitted what she did, so I'm just lucky that my new best friend neighbor was outside smoking at the time. Sam and I went over to her house and he handled everything beautifully, saying that we will handle it outside of insurance (which it turns out can be the only way, since I talked to the neighbor who told me that the bitch doesn't have a driver's license). I let him do the talking since I was about to rip her face off at any moment. Also lucky for me...and for her...you can see how close she came to hitting my hood. It's just the quarter panel that is damaged. I will be pricing out some parts today to give her an estimate.

It's just annoying and ugly looking. I'm guessing she was drunk when she did it. She asked us not to tell her boyfriend.

Oh...on a side note, I was talking to the nice neighbor who told me that this girl's roommate died three weeks ago in the apartment and she didn't notice he was dead for three days. Just to give you an idea of the kind of person we are dealing with here.

Any suggestions on where to get parts, etc., would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
DUDE.. she has not license!!! CALL the cops.. fuck her over! people like her shouldnt have a car if they dont have a license, then she'll learn. File a report with the cops. I would. Bitch doesnt have a llicense, they will arrest her!!! FUCK THAT BITCH. then get a lawyer and sue the shit of her. Make her pay... she hit your car!! I pray the day i get in to an accanet, that im soo baddly hurt i cant move, or i will end up killing who hit me
Old 02-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
I found out that she doesn't have a license after the fact. Sooo I'm not sure exactly how we are going to deal with that.

The problem with calling the cops is that they may not get involved considering that it happened on private property.

the cops will come.. its a hit and run with a witness and she have no license!

they will come..
Old 02-10-2006, 07:40 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to iDiaz

Yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea to file a police report just so that it's all recorded.

On the other side of the coin though, it might piss her off and force you into a court battle to get it taken care of. You guys did get the agreement that she'd settle outside of insurance on paper though, right?
Old 02-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDiaz
Yeah, it wouldn't be a bad idea to file a police report just so that it's all recorded.

On the other side of the coin though, it might piss her off and force you into a court battle to get it taken care of. You guys did get the agreement that she'd settle outside of insurance on paper though, right?
She isn't the kind of person that I really want to make mad. I've seen her verbally abuse our landlord...to be honest, I'm a little scared that she would do something rash...like destroy more of my property. We didn't get anything in writing yet, but we will this weekend. It's not like she can escape us. We know where she lives.

At the same time...maybe a police report would be good. I don't know. Is it too late for that??
Old 02-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
She isn't the kind of person that I really want to make mad. I've seen her verbally abuse our landlord...to be honest, I'm a little scared that she would do something rash...like destroy more of my property. We didn't get anything in writing yet, but we will this weekend. It's not like she can escape us. We know where she lives.

At the same time...maybe a police report would be good. I don't know. Is it too late for that??
DUDE.. let her get pissed.. she tries any thing.. you sue her for stress and threaths. She will get jail time for a hit and run with no license... the more she does to you.. the more you can get... fuck her over!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:

call now and do it over the phone.... its not to late

do it to protect yourself
Old 02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to hollis3

Nardo went through too much undo stress over no police report.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:53 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Samtrak

shes the kind of psycho i wouldnt want knowing where i live... but she does... so no cops will be involved yet...

no thanks to broken windows, keyed vehicles, etc. etc.

MINI RSR- 2004 MCS______MINI....FTW !
1986 Toyota Van
1997 E36 M3 sedan slicktop w/LS1 swap
1990 R32 GTR sedan w/RB26DETT SOLD
S54/E36/8 2001 M Coupe SOLD
Slugbut the 2002 WRX Wagon SOLD

seriousrrry