motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

OTLounge Anything and everything NOT having to do with cars... for better or for worse!

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Overlook > OTLounge

Old 01-07-2016, 09:02 PM
μ

Do we have a thread for people to post their IG accounts? I only follow a handful of people from here but only because I just don't know their ID's.

Mine's jcwithers for what it's worth.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:17 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicSkimmr View Post
Do we have a thread for people to post their IG accounts?
http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ad.php?t=25523
Old 01-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Camaro Send a message via Yahoo to Camaro Send a message via Skype™ to Camaro

Well the last time I logged on here was 07/24/2015.....a lot has changed and has happened in the past year. Graduated my last course (CNC Machining/Design) Jan 2015 and now I have a nice manila envelope with 4 certificates from school. Moved to SoCal in May and have been enjoying every minute of it. During the week I work at my dad's furniture production office in Azusa. Then on the side I have been slowly putting together a side business doing automotive parts designing, cylinder head building, suspension setup, firearm parts/accessories.

Update on my cars-

The MINI is still in storage back in Kansas going on 4yrs now. I pretty much have the car planned out to the T have a bunch of parts I am designing for it which it will all get done eventually. I really miss driving it and being so close to the canyons now it is painful at times.

The Fiat 500T has been a great reliable daily driver. I have done a few things to it and have suspension left to do.

Comp Turbo Billet 50.2mm compressor wheel
Comp Turbo Billet 9 blade 17mm turbine
Machined housings and manifold
All-In Fabrication FMIC
Go Fast Bits DV+ / Forge plate
Short ram CAI
Ported throttle body
3in Catless downpipe
Tuned
235whp/240wtq on 25psi
Old 01-17-2016, 05:10 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

We still have both our Minis. My 03 S has 87k on it and still runs great! Kinda regulated to dry weather only, even took off the wiper blades Her 06 JCW cabriolet runs great also, left hers stock. Her car has 81k on it. Not sure why your 06 is falling apart Rally? Got to keep up the maintenance on them for sure. My mechanics car, 05 S, is closing in on 300k miles! And he lost a few months of running when it got hit and was totaled!
Old 01-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via Yahoo to Bumble78

I lurk here from time to time. I have three cars right now but they are all just for transportation. In a couple of years when I move if I go back stateside I will be bringing back a project car.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:52 PM
µ Leadership

Im still around. Not nearly the same amount as I used to be. I dont post much in here, but probably should. My mini is still always evolving and getting better and better. I started really tracking it last year and this year lots more to come. I still have an obsession with minis even though I also own an aircooled 911 and a tr-6. My R53 and classic clubman are just always on my mind though.

I miss the good ol MU days as well. but it is what it is. I think I am just so busy trying to further my art career and trying to keep up with getting my car ready for track days that I dont think to post much on here.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:16 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to werD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
I also own an aircooled 911 and a tr-6. My R53 and classic clubman are just always on my mind though.
Toss up some pics of these!