motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

OTLounge Anything and everything NOT having to do with cars... for better or for worse!

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Overlook > OTLounge
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM
μ

Unhappy Negative Energy: 5/2007

New Negativity...

Ummm... It's f'n freezing here at work.
-G
Old 05-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

It's May!!! That means i gotta finish cleaning off the effen pool!!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:59 PM
μ

long night, im tired, have a headache, watched some guy die last night... whew... if it weren't dragon weekend i might be upset about it.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
μ

Watched a guy die.... what, WHat, WHAT!?!?!?!
-G
Old 05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

WHAT! and you did??......
Old 05-01-2007, 06:10 PM
μ

yeah basically. he was messed up... in pieces all over the highway.

http://www.tricities.com/tristate/tr...5-01-0019.html

my house is about 100 yards from where the accident happened. I'd be more distraught but ive been witness to so many motorcycle fatalities at this point that it's kinda just like meh... i gave those up for that reason.

sucks for that guy and the people involved for sure... but that's the risk you take when you throw your leg over a bike.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Omg! Insane... ...and i wanted a motorcycle...i'll think a little more on that one...
Old 05-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Retired

Just one quick gripe and then hopefully I will be over this forever...

I just wish people could be more honest. Like...if you don't want to date me...that's ok, but don't feed me some bull**** about how you have a fear of commitment, but that you want to maintain our friendship if that's not true. Because then when I find out that you have a brand new girlfriend 3 weeks later, it's not going to make me want to be friends with you. I'm sorry...but I can stomach "you just aren't my type" better than "I am scared of getting too close to someone" and then have you have a new girlfriend in five minutes.

I always knew I was too good for all that. The brainless 21 year old twit he's with now is definitely much more on his level. Stupid stupid boy. Plus I could never introduce a loser with tattoos all over his neck to my mother anyway.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:01 PM
μ

men aren't that smart as far as relationships go. I wish I had a better excuse or more to say, but in summation we are stupid as far as stuff like this.

Especially when the woman in question is an intellectual equal. It complicates things as far as ego's go. That's why you will see a lot of men with trophy dip**** women.

You however are better then that and thus deserve better. You're unique, smart, attractive and (dare I say) stylish. It's going to be far far harder for you to find a man that respects you for what you are then it will be for most women. Even tho it's a pain that's a good thing. Hold out, be selective. You deserve it.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimusprime View Post
men aren't that smart as far as relationships go. I wish I had a better excuse or more to say, but in summation we are stupid as far as stuff like this.

Especially when the woman in question is an intellectual equal. It complicates things as far as ego's go. That's why you will see a lot of men with trophy dip**** women.

You however are better then that and thus deserve better. You're unique, smart, attractive and (dare I say) stylish. It's going to be far far harder for you to find a man that respects you for what you are then it will be for most women. Even tho it's a pain that's a good thing. Hold out, be selective. You deserve it.
You know, it's not THAT far... ...but he's right though, sometimes we get a little blur...
Old 05-01-2007, 08:12 PM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisxiii View Post
You know, it's not THAT far... ...but he's right though, sometimes we get a little blur...
haha... i'll be honest. If i hadn't already met the woman of my dreams I'd be all over trying to take her out to dinner... lol... she seems like an interesting woman.

No offense or anything but I've got what I want/need. No need to look further. She does remind me of my SO tho... kinda eery.

stand tough... and don't sell yourself short!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Smooth...
Old 05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Retired

First of all, you are very sweet and thanks for everything you said.

I just wanted to make this part entirely clear though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimusprime View Post
Especially when the woman in question is an intellectual equal.
If there is one thing I am sure of in this whole situation, it's that we are far from intellectual equals. I surpass him by such a huge margin in the brains department that it was almost criminal that I was dating him in the first place. If anything, the reason he was able to fall so hard for the new tart is because she is much more on his level than I am.

Overall I'm happy to be rid of him. I'm still just annoyed by the fact that he couldn't be honest with me. I can accept "you aren't my type" from someone like that because I already knew that. There was no need to make up some other asinine reason.

Whatever. I just needed to vent. And you are very sweet and your girl is very lucky.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

w00t! First of the month, which means the next 4-5 days at work will be 12 hours day. Yay for corporate closing periods....

Oh well today isn't going too bad... *knocks on wood*
Old 05-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Holy %@$&! Our gas prices shot up to $1.25 (cdn.) wtf!? It's those f-en taxes...almost 40% of it is taxed...like i don't pay enough of it, those measly f***s, can they finally stop charging me to change their rotten red carpet going through parliament, noooo ofcourse not!