motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 09-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default FS: 2009 Dark Silver Cooper S, 19K

Hey guys,

Well I know you saw my build thread so you know all about my car mostly...if not then you are in for a treat lol.

I am going to be a father next year, and as part of this commitment I want to try and save as much money as possible...which is the ONLY reason I am posting this car for sale.

Its a 2009 Dark Silver Cooper S purchased brand new on 12/2008 from Sania MINI here in Albuquerque, NM.

Currently, the car is 100% stock, the TPMS sensors need to be put back into the stock continental run-flats, but everything else is running perfect! I just ran over 19,192 miles coming to work this morning, so it is all under warranty still.

I have had this car in to the MINI dealership for anything that bugged me, even rattles so currently the car is in great shape. I change the oil with Castrol Syntec 5w30 oil (the same kind MINI uses) every 4500-5500 miles. It just went in for service to get an oil change/scheduled maintenance to replace the carbon filter etc.

Here is what my car came with (I also have the original sticker when purchased)

2009 Dark Silver metallic Cooper S
-Factory LSD
-Cold Weather Package (heated seats and heated powerfold mirrors)
-Premium Package (HiFi 10 speaker sound system, automatic AC with carbon filter, dual pane sunroof)
-Xenon headlamps
-6 speed transmission
-16" S-Winder wheels
-Rear Fog Lights
-Cloth interior
-Anthracite Headliner (black a, b and c-pillars and black headliner, like factory JCWs)
-Multi-function steering wheel
-Clear-bra front end using 3M clearbra, has warranty
-20% tinted windows
-Piano Black interior trim (like Factory JCWs)
-Center Armrest

Everything on the car is in sound condition. Again, the only reason I am selling it is I picked up a cheaper car thats paid off, to avoid car payments at this point. I would be more interested in a local buyer so they can check it out prior to purchase, but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Also, with my previous purchases, I will include an RMW remote tuner with a flash tune for the car, but has been running on a stock tune for ~3 months now. It gives you the option of re-flashing the car before taking it to a dealer, etc.

Im not sure what the private party value is on this car, although KBB shows me a value of right around ~$20,000 for a private sale.

I currently owe ~$18,500 on the car, and am simply looking to break even on it. If someone is willing to offer me a pay-off value to clean my slate, I will gladly accept it.

Last edited by Gilboyto; 09-26-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Old 09-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

bump, forgot to add you will also be receiving an ALTA turboback exhaust with it (but not installed) incase you want to add it on or sell it for extra cash...its been sitting in my garage for months so its an added bonus .

Pics to come!
Old 09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

GLWS!
Old 09-30-2010, 04:26 PM
N Rated - 87 mph

I'll offer you $250.00 for the Alta exhaust????....
Old 10-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

MINI is sold, and ALTA is sold. Thanks!

Tags
car, cooper s, for sale, mini, r56