motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Paddocks General automotive banter, covering any make and model.

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Pits > The Paddocks

Old 12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
μ

yeah the shooting was a little much but I agree that kid deserved a butt whooping.
Now if it was my kid I would hope I'd have raised him right not to do stupid stuff like that. I mean we did some pretty crazy and stupid things growing up but we usually knew our limits. (that's a very loose usually)
I had girls slinging mud at cars in my neighborhood so when they went for mine I drove around the block and saw where they were pearched so I flored my car towards them making them run and leaving giant tire mark ruts through their yard for them to explain later. Kids need to learn
Old 12-07-2006, 04:29 PM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisxiii View Post
Oh yea, i heard about that one. Remember the one who was shooting up Washington. It took several days to find them. Apparently it was father and son going at it like Grand Theft Auto on PlayStation. Unreal man, what an effed world we live in.
I don't remember them trying to blame GTA for that at all. Did I miss something? That'd be pretty far fetched anyway. Weren't those guys hiding in the trunk on the car shooting out of a little hole they cut out? I don't think you can do that in GTA.

The kids shoulda all been shot in the hand leaving a permanent reminder not to throw **** at cars. I had one of my cars egged twice. It's not cool.
-G
Old 12-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygriff View Post
I don't remember them trying to blame GTA for that at all. Did I miss something? That'd be pretty far fetched anyway. Weren't those guys hiding in the trunk on the car shooting out of a little hole they cut out? I don't think you can do that in GTA.
Yeah, totally different situation with the DC snipers and I don't remember any GTA ties to those two. Incidently they were not related, but the younger one was influenced by the older, like a father...they were captured about a mile and a half from my house and I pass that location every day on the way to and from work...it was very scary stuff at the time. Picking off victims at gas stations while filling up. I drove to Pennsylvania for gas that month.