motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 01-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default M7 DFIC - Complete Set up Incl Gel Pad

Going to different IC.

M7 DFIC.jpg

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

why you sellin that. and hows my grills hehehehe
Old 01-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

LOL - Been too cold to paint right now and it's really pissin me off. Normally I paint all winter long with the use of a heat lamp to bring temps up, but at these temps it would be of little use. I have that grille, new set of headlight trim rings to do. At this rate I could have designed some vinyl had them cut and wrapped them all in the house......

As far as the IC goes....lets just say I am moving on from that company and looking at a W2A set up

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=gRay_rAvEn=- View Post
LOL - Been too cold to paint right now and it's really pissin me off. Normally I paint all winter long with the use of a heat lamp to bring temps up, but at these temps it would be of little use. I have that grille, new set of headlight trim rings to do. At this rate I could have designed some vinyl had them cut and wrapped them all in the house......

As far as the IC goes....lets just say I am moving on from that company and looking at a W2A set up
w2a ftw. i hate the cold
Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Thought you liked the M7 set up Dave?

l 2oo4 P/W MCS l 12-o3 Production l Aero Kit l Alta CAI l 17% SC Pulley l EBC GreenStuff Brake Pads l M7 Strut Brace Bar l Brisk 14LGS l Kingsborne Wires l Hotchkis 25MM Rear Sway l Clutchmasters Fx4oo + Clutchmasters Flywheel l Stealth SuperSprint Exhaust with custom MagnaFlow Tips l 17x7 OZ Superleggera l
Old 01-13-2010, 03:10 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

I send you a PM

Old 01-30-2010, 10:31 PM
N Rated - 87 mph

Is this the DFIC or DFIC 2? I'm guessing the original one, right?