motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default HOT Orange Union Jack Mirror Caps !

Anyone interested in a pair of Hot Orange Union Jack Mirror Caps....

Gray and Black added to a set of OEM MINI Hot Orange Caps which were like new before modding them with a BMW UJ Decal Kit.

They are still in the finishing stages, clean up the soapy water spots/film then I will apply a few coats of DuPont Clear Acrylic Lacquer to finish them off.

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:10 PM
N Rated - 87 mph

I maybe interested, what sort of cost are we looking at?
Old 09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Well, cost wise I would most likely be selling them for around $150.00 More than 2/3rds of that is what it cost for mirror caps, BMW Kit, clear coat. Takes about 2 hrs per side, plus prep time. BMW kit came incomplete so I am waiting for second shipment to complete. This is the 4th set I have made and sold so far.

I also have a black pair of caps, all tabs intact like new....I was thinking of making that set into: All carbon fiber UJ and black.....

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?