motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

Accelerating From engines to gearboxes--tuning the parts that make your car go.

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > Accelerating

Old 12-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAImportTuner View Post
The only way he found my real name is either through 2 sources, YOU or a local club Ambassador who has access to my info, since my wife was a navigator once during a rally. For over 13+ years and 20+ forums I have never had my full name implicated because what I do in my personal life or on the forums should not reflect anything with my professional life.

Lastly he is using it maliciously and causing me to get all up in arms, I'm a paranoid person to begin with, so last thing I need is somebody with my info and using it in a bad way. How is anybody using it in a bad way? I've only seen your name said, and then ask how your wife is....Not really a bad thing to ask how your wife is, I get asked how mine is all the time, and how my future baby is doing Regardless these days it's a very sensitive subject for someone to cause emotional stress over the computer to someone. Can even lead up to possible real life altercations that shouldn't of happened in the first place and even up to a felonies.Like I said its personal information you have posted on the internet....So if you are talking about your information getting out....its a hard case to do anything with being that you put the information online yourself....talking about emitional stress, what about the stress you are making for RMW and Jan by saying all the libel you have said about his products and business? With my background, and departments I worked with in the past(not currently) and what I specialize in(Security). It's is a very big deal to me so don't down play it. And as you mentioned future employers search my name and get this because I'm having an indifference on automotive discussion.

Regardless he went too far so I had to do what I did, no choice. If he continues I have my LEO cousin in Brea, that can either himself visit or send squad out there to him to figure out what's going on. Just leave my wife's name out of it, leave my professional life out of it, overall leave my personal life out of it.
Well I didn't have your full name only your first...So getting it from me wasn't possible. I didn't know your last name.

Well as you know, being that you do security and computer stuff, NOBODY is safe on the intronets, the only way is if you stay off and away...
Old 12-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
The only way he found my real name is either through 2 sources, you are one of them, since my wife was a navigator once during a rally. For over 13+ years and 20+ forums I have never had my full name implicated because what I do in my personal life or on the forums should not reflect anything with my professional life.

Lastly he is using it maliciously and causing me to get all up in arms, I'm a paranoid person to begin with, so last thing I need is somebody with my info and using it in a bad way. Regardless these days it's a very sensitive subject for someone to cause emotional stress over the computer to someone. Can even lead up to possible real life altercations that shouldn't of happened in the first place and even up to a felonies. With my background, and departments I worked with in the past(not currently) and what I specialize in(Security). It's is a very big deal to me so don't down play it. And as you mentioned future employers search my name and get this because I'm having an indifference on automotive discussion.

Regardless he went too far so I had to do what I did, no choice. If he continues I have my LEO cousin in Brea, that can either himself visit or send squad out there to him to figure out what's going on. Just leave my wife's name out of it, leave my professional life out of it, overall leave my personal life out of it.
Wow so you actually do this professionally? You can make money talking junk on the internet, who knew!?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
The only way he found my real name is either through 2 sources, you are one of them, since my wife was a navigator once during a rally. For over 13+ years and 20+ forums I have never had my full name implicated because what I do in my personal life or on the forums should not reflect anything with my professional life.

This is what you originally had--------

The only way he found my real name is either through 2 sources, YOU or a local club Ambassador who has access to my info, since my wife was a navigator once during a rally. For over 13+ years and 20+ forums I have never had my full name implicated because what I do in my personal life or on the forums should not reflect anything with my professional life.

-----------------------

Lastly he is using it maliciously and causing me to get all up in arms, I'm a paranoid person to begin with, so last thing I need is somebody with my info and using it in a bad way. Regardless these days it's a very sensitive subject for someone to cause emotional stress over the computer to someone. Can even lead up to possible real life altercations that shouldn't of happened in the first place and even up to a felonies. With my background, and departments I worked with in the past(not currently) and what I specialize in(Security). It's is a very big deal to me so don't down play it. And as you mentioned future employers search my name and get this because I'm having an indifference on automotive discussion.

You edited your response so I will make it clear for you I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR LAST NAME. Your email says Nelson and PAI@hotmail that is it..... Only your first. I have posted your first name, just like you have posted mine and my last. So anybody that has your full name wasn't because I told them your last name.

Last edited by llabmik2; 12-30-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Old 12-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimark View Post
Wow so you actually do this professionally? You can make money talking junk on the internet, who knew!?
Wow I would be good at that job! Where can I sign up?

I think too far out of the box for my own good.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:36 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
I just rememebered it was SpiderX who had a M62 as well, see below

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...eality-44.html

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...o-numbers.html

He was a nice guy......who bought his car in the end ?.....did it end up in Cali like he hinted at ?

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...or-sale-2.html
Getting this slightly back on track

The SpiderX car was a M62 however he swapped it back to the M45 and it ended up making more power with the M45 and a RMW tune than with the M62

I emailed the original owner a few times with questions about the M62 set up as I was interested and he was a cool guy. Gee this is showing how long I have had my mini for....

He ended up selling it and it went out to Cali - It was posted on NAM that Jan tuned the car for the new owner and he added a RMW head and a few other goodies.... the RMW crew may chime in as they may know what happened to it
Old 12-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAN View Post
Getting this slightly back on track

The SpiderX car was a M62 however he swapped it back to the M45 and it ended up making more power with the M45 and a RMW tune than with the M62

I emailed the original owner a few times with questions about the M62 set up as I was interested and he was a cool guy. Gee this is showing how long I have had my mini for....

He ended up selling it and it went out to Cali - It was posted on NAM that Jan tuned the car for the new owner and he added a RMW head and a few other goodies.... the RMW crew may chime in as they may know what happened to it

Hows his new engine doing?

oil pan/filter magnets needed needed
Old 12-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

On a side note, I have posted my full name in a few forums, first last and even my middle name came out once in a heated discussion on NAM. I have posted my real email adress, my adresses to the house I live in, bet its only a matter of time before the location of my second house hits the forums, Hell I've never blured out my licance plate numbers, and even use my fake front plate as part of my sig on the forums. DILLIGAFF if somebody knows a little bit about me? Hell no, nothing to hide has its bennefits.

Old 12-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!CKS GARAGE R 53 View Post
On a side note, I have posted my full name in a few forums, first last and even my middle name came out once in a heated discussion on NAM. I have posted my real email adress, my adresses to the house I live in, bet its only a matter of time before the location of my second house hits the forums, Hell I've never blured out my licance plate numbers, and even use my fake front plate as part of my sig on the forums. DILLIGAFF if somebody knows a little bit about me? Hell no, nothing to hide has its bennefits.
I'm on the same page
Old 12-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

I hope nobody works out what my name is.............
Old 12-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Exactly and how can one set a value on advice and information given, when the person or persons giving it cloak their identity? Personally the first thing I look for is who the person or company is and what is their history, if I can't find it or it is not offered....well the value is set at ZERO.

2cents.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Damn... guess I want to watch this suff...

Loving that sprintex.

Just me.......................................

Thumper

THUMPER HEAD Nitrous Fed Methanol Injected Screaming Supercharger all BRG 06 MCS!! The fun begins at 4K in 6th
Old 12-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrominis View Post
Hows his new engine doing?
Did he have a 1.6 1.8 or 2.0.........did it have a long block with the head change ?

Whatever happened to Rustboy & Ignosic ............they had 2.0s didn't they ?

How many 2.0s were sold and how many are still going strong ?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned

Paul I am not sure I was told..(second hand) that the newly fired engine has a "BIG" problem?

Maybe the supplier/builder can shed some information on it? where did he go?

Hopefully it will get sorted out before any upgrade like a turbo or Sprintex is installed?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
I hope nobody works out what my name is.............
Your secret is safe Steve.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by llabmik2 View Post
You edited your response so I will make it clear for you I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR LAST NAME. Your email says Nelson and PAI@hotmail that is it..... Only your first. I have posted your first name, just like you have posted mine and my last. So anybody that has your full name wasn't because I told them your last name.
Thanks for clarifying that, though whether I have a FB or not doesn't give permission to use any of that info. Nothing I'm saying is libel and causing him personal stress. Maybe for his "BUSINESS" yes but that's part of the business world when dealing with consumers. Oh and I guess CA State AG and SoS is saying libel things too.

You can't honestly sit here and be defending him after that info that's also publicly available if you call those numbers I posted or go on website. After all the personal BS attacks he has done to people over the years before me even owning a MINI. Then onto me because I share a difference in opinion/theory and lumps me into the category of his nemesis' because I thought about using there products or "thinking outside the box". Then he starts bringing my real name and family into it. How about something less severe that doesn't affect me like someone building a car thru him or buys a part from him and it blows up, where's the liability? when it comes to civil cases.. good luck. So what gives? Why do you keep defending his him? Is it because you offer him tuning advice and help just like Colin and so it benefits you both?

Tags
(.)(.), 12 internet dick inches, bench racing, compare schlong size, i need 2 ics, insane in the membrane, internet boy racer, nitro has a creepy voice, pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ sı pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ, pa loves cake farting, pai sucked of a horse, professional whining, rmw can't build legos, rmw makes shinny things., sinep elprup, sprintex is boss, sprintrex is a pos, tracks are for trains