motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

Accelerating From engines to gearboxes--tuning the parts that make your car go.

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > Accelerating

Old 12-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!CKS GARAGE R 53 View Post
Your secret is safe Steve.
FFS Dick dont give them any clues

Luckly for me there is a famous Paul Webster to steer people away from finding me
Old 12-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrominis View Post
Paul I am not sure I was told..(second hand) that the newly fired engine has a "BIG" problem?

Maybe the supplier/builder can shed some information on it? where did he go?

Hopefully it will get sorted out before any upgrade like a turbo or Sprintex is installed?
I'm right here..........why don't you inform us?
Old 12-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Banned

Default What does a standard analysis include?

Funny I never mentioned anyone(s) names?

Good site to look into helpful for everyone.

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/what-is-oil-analysis.php

http://www.oaitesting.com/

Oil is swapped out and both filter and oil pan are full of metal shavings ! New oil put in run and again drained . Even more shavings !!
Flter removed and taken for analysis of particles?
Old 12-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAImportTuner View Post
Thanks for clarifying that, though whether I have a FB or not doesn't give permission to use any of that info. Nothing I'm saying is libel and causing him personal stress. Maybe for his "BUSINESS" yes but that's part of the business world when dealing with consumers. Oh and I guess CA State AG and SoS is saying libel things too.

You can't honestly sit here and be defending him after that info that's also publicly available if you call those numbers I posted or go on website. After all the personal BS attacks he has done to people over the years before me even owning a MINI. Then onto me because I share a difference in opinion/theory and lumps me into the category of his nemesis' because I thought about using there products or "thinking outside the box". Then he starts bringing my real name and family into it. How about something less severe that doesn't affect me like someone building a car thru him or buys a part from him and it blows up, where's the liability? when it comes to civil cases.. good luck. So what gives? Why do you keep defending his him? Is it because you offer him tuning advice and help just like Colin and so it benefits you both?
I dont give him any tuning advice, We talk tuning but hardly ever about MINI's and its never tips its always about this did this or this car did this and then we talk about why....

Hes straight up its why I like him. Its the same reason I do business with BR, STM, and AWD on the evo side. You dont think they have had people say negitive things about them. Its just you have to be able to weed through the bullshit. I talk to Brian Gleason at STM a lot. They dont care about your feelings. They arent baby sitters. They are there to sell you parts, and give you advice. If its above what you want to pay then move on to somebody else or do it yourself. If your feelings get hurt that sucks, sorry move on. Im the same way. I have no feelings. I work in the oilfield and have for 10 years....So my feelings have gone missing a long time ago. (I even did a lot of work over in your neck of the woods, Tawanda, Troy, Tunkhanock, Pittsburgh, all over the PA area.) We are grown ass men who can solve problems on our own without involving the law, where I come from you take it to the dirt if you have a problem with somebody then go back to work. Men doing men things.

If you buy parts from him he will take care of them. I have seen a couple headers that have cracked for reasons his fault or not, and they have been fixed free of charge without a bitch one. Like I've said if my motor gave out for a fault not of my own guess what he would take care of me, not because I'm a friend of his, but because I am a serious customer....if it was my fault, im sure I would even get a deal on a rebuild just like any of his other clients would.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by llabmik2 View Post
I dont give him any tuning advice, We talk tuning but hardly ever about MINI's and its never tips its always about this did this or this car did this and then we talk about why....

Hes straight up its why I like him. Its the same reason I do business with BR, STM, and AWD on the evo side. You dont think they have had people say negitive things about them. Its just you have to be able to weed through the bullshit. I talk to Brian Gleason at STM a lot. They dont care about your feelings. They arent baby sitters. They are there to sell you parts, and give you advice. If its above what you want to pay then move on to somebody else or do it yourself. If your feelings get hurt that sucks, sorry move on. Im the same way. I have no feelings. I work in the oilfield and have for 10 years....So my feelings have gone missing a long time ago. (I even did a lot of work over in your neck of the woods, Tawanda, Troy, Tunkhanock, Pittsburgh, all over the PA area.) We are grown ass men who can solve problems on our own without involving the law, where I come from you take it to the dirt if you have a problem with somebody then go back to work. Men doing men things.

If you buy parts from him he will take care of them. I have seen a couple headers that have cracked for reasons his fault or not, and they have been fixed free of charge without a bitch one. Like I've said if my motor gave out for a fault not of my own guess what he would take care of me, not because I'm a friend of his, but because I am a serious customer....if it was my fault, im sure I would even get a deal on a rebuild just like any of his other clients would.
Well said and spot on.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Funny I never mentioned anyone(s) names?

Good site to look into helpful for everyone.

http://www.blackstone-labs.com/what-is-oil-analysis.php

http://www.oaitesting.com/

Oil is swapped out and both filter and oil pan are full of metal shavings ! New oil put in run and again drained . Even more shavings !!
Flter removed and taken for analysis of particles?
why don't you call the shop since you have second hand info..........your second hand info isn't correct.......
Old 12-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
We are grown ass men who can solve problems on our own without involving the law, where I come from you take it to the dirt if you have a problem with somebody then go back to work. Men doing men things.
Grown ass men respect each other and definitely respect others families. Grown ass men behave as men not kids on a playground saying mine is better than yours. Grown ass men know there are different ways to do things and other grown ass men respect that.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminni View Post
Grown ass men respect each other and definitely respect others families. Grown ass men behave as men not kids on a playground saying mine is better than yours. Grown ass men know there are different ways to do things and other grown ass men respect that.
so why have you slandered me in the past?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Banned

Under a members advise here...
Sorry as this threads is having a life of its own getting farther away from helpful information but here is the MINI that is presently being questioned by a couple of members.
I did preface my post that in regards to this MINI it was second hand info however it appears that confirmation is soon to be accomplished. If I was incorrect with anything about this MINI in a response here on this thread I will correct it on a fresh post.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Nitrominis; 12-30-2011 at 11:13 PM..
Old 12-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm telling you to call the shop...........ask for the owner.........he wants to talk to you to tell you exactly.......you may need to have it from the horses mouth,

slander isn't nice........
Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by el diablito View Post
so why have you slandered me in the past?
Then show me where? If I have then I apologize.....but since I haven't? Like I said, grown ass men can have differences in opinion and still be civil But you have shown you are not ready for that yet
Old 12-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Banned

Please carefully re-read my last few posts. There is no mention of anyone specifically and a disclaimer of secondhand information given, and absolutely no slander? LOL get real?
One would have to wonder why the worry and concern about my post as no ones name was mentioned in it or shop where this MINI is broke down?
If members continue to ask about this here....well one can only answer to the best of their abilities and information sources?

It would be nice to see this thread get less distracted with anything except Sprintex, Rotrex, TVS, Turbo or ?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
We are grown ass men who can solve problems on our own without involving the law, where I come from you take it to the dirt if you have a problem with somebody then go back to work. Men doing men things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminni View Post

One upon a time I would of put my fist through a persons face. But now with years of money and time spent on education and creating a family, nest egg and properties I have more responsibilities to handle and be around for.. so no more primitive violence for me, unless self defense is needed. So this grown ass man has to go through the proper channels to serve a nice bowl of justice. I work my ass off and pay my full earned income like every other American should, and if I had my own business I'd follow the proper channels governed by my state when running it.

Just to add more on how I feel about my info out there(that some of you think is not a big deal but to me it is), it would be like me getting into another but non car specific things involving Jan in his personal life/shortcomings, which I don't feel like visiting. And to think all I wanted to do in the beginning is debate/argue about MINIs, EMS, turbos and blowers, which can stimulate innovation for anyone reading. Then all this has to happen.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

How is someone mentioning your last name or your wife's name, involving your personal life or your short comings?

By the way, my wife's name is Joan and she might tell you I'm her shortcoming....lol
Old 12-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Please carefully re-read my last few posts. There is no mention of anyone specifically and a disclaimer of secondhand information given, and absolutely no slander? LOL get real?
One would have to wonder why the worry and concern about my post as no ones name was mentioned in it or shop where this MINI is broke down?
If members continue to ask about this here....well one can only answer to the best of their abilities and information sources?

It would be nice to see this thread get less distracted with anything except Sprintex, Rotrex, TVS, Turbo or ?
your post was obvious from the start......you posted it for a reason AND you posted a pic of the said car...........trying to lie your way out of it isn't going to happen.
Just one more piece to show.......

Tags
(.)(.), 12 internet dick inches, bench racing, compare schlong size, i need 2 ics, insane in the membrane, internet boy racer, nitro has a creepy voice, pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ sı pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ, pa loves cake farting, pai sucked of a horse, professional whining, rmw can't build legos, rmw makes shinny things., sinep elprup, sprintex is boss, sprintrex is a pos, tracks are for trains