motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 02-22-2014, 06:19 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring
Smile FS: Euro MINI Parts, Scrotch Harnesses, Alpine Sub/Amp

Hi,
I have a few things up for sale from a previous MINI build I did. Up for grab is the following:

1. Sold

2. Alpine PDX-5 Amplifier. This amp was removed out of a previous car I had built for car shows. The amp saw very little usage and was removed when the vehicle was sold. I estimate the amp was in the car for less than 4,000 miles. All connectors are included. If buyer is local they can test the amp out before purchasing. This amp was over $500 new, I’m asking $250 OBO picked up or $275 shipped (insured/signature confirmation).

3. Alpine T10 Subwoofer. This sub was removed out of my R53 when I had a custom false floor built (now sold). This sub was in the car for less than 3 months and I sold the car. If you look closely the face of the sub has minor dings. This doesn’t affect the sound quality at all. It’s unavoidable if you transport things, etc. It is not ripped, only aesthetics. You can buy a grill from Alpine and it’ll be covered up. This subwoofer was $400 new, I’m asking $200 OBO or $225 shipped. Local buyers once again can test out for reassurance.

4. JL 10W3V3 Subwoofer and Custom Ported Enclosure. This sub was used in a Countryman for 3 days before removed. The enclosure was a custom fabrication to the specs of the JL W3 subwoofer and was ported as well. The sound is excellent and you cannot go wrong with this setup. Asking $200 OBO or $250 shipped. Local buyers once again can test out before buying.

5. OEM 2006 MINI Headunit. This head unit was removed out of my personal 2006 MINI Cooper when it had 1,000 miles. The newer 2005+ head units are MP3 compatible. I’m asking $150 OBO or $170 shipped.

6. Scrotch Harnesses: This is a pair of Scrotch racing harnesses in red with the shoulder pads. They were never used, only taken out of packaging. Save yourself hundreds, originally for R56 may fit other platforms, do some research on that one. Asking $400 or $420 shipped. Thanks.

Local pickup is in Southern California area. If buyer is paying via Paypal please add the 3.9% Paypal fee or gift the final amount, thank you!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Alpha Motoring; 02-22-2014 at 08:36 PM..
Old 02-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring

Taillights sold.