motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 03-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring
Smile MINI Garage Sale! LOTS of 1st and 2nd Gen Parts: JCW, OEM, Aftermarket!!!

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...ml#post3891353

***CLICK ON ABOVE LINK FOR PICTURES***

Various JCW, 1st/2nd Gen OEM parts, Aftermarket Parts for sale! Clearing out my garage, great deals to be had:

1.New JCW 2nd Gen Powerfold Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps. These were never installed on a MINI, they list at over $400 each side. One side has a very light hairline scratch on the bottom of the mirrors. Not noticeable once installed (carbon weave not damaged). I tried to photograph it but it shows up only in certain angles. Once again these are brand new in box. Asking $400 OBO + $16 shipping CONUS

2. OEM Chromeline 1st Gen Mirror Caps. These were factory installed on my 1st gen MINI. These will fit any 1st gen MINIs. Used for 6,000 miles then removed. Car was never driven in the rain. Southern California car. Asking $80 + $16 shipping CONUS

3. OEM Chromeline 1st Gen Boot Handle. This was factory installed on my 1st gen MINI. These will fit any 1st gen MINI. Used for 6,000 miles then removed. Car was never driven in the rain. Southern California car. Asking $70+$15 shipping CONUS

3. OEM Chrome 2nd Gen Taillight Ring + Headlight Rings. These were removed from a 2013 GP2 with 3,000 miles on the odometer. Great shape, no broken clips. Asking $75 + $10 shipping CONUS.

4. Pre-LCI 2nd Gen LED Reverse Bulb. These were removed from my Pre-LCI R56 when I upgraded to LCi taillights. These reverse bulbs cost me around $90.00 new. These are NOT your cheap eBay/Chinese bulbs but probably the brightest LED bulbs on the market. Fits and works great for your reverse light. Non-Canbus, can easily code out errors via NCSExpert or leave it. Used for 2 weeks. Asking $45 + $6 shipping CONUS.

5. OEM 1st Gen Cupholder. This was removed from a 1st gen MINI with 6,000 miles. Comes with everything pictured. Asking $45 OBO + $10 shipping CONUS.

6. NEW OEM 1st Gen Toggle Bank. Full toggle set minus rear fogs. Asking $45 + $10 shipping CONUS.

7. OEM 2nd Gen Mirror. Non-Homelink/Non-Autodim. Removed from 2013 GP2, great shape. Asking $40 + $10 shipping.

8. OEM 1st Gen tool kit. Removed from Cooper S, all tools and towhooks unused. Asking $35 + $10 shipping CONUS.

9. OEM 1st Gen Jack. Removed from Cooper S, wrench and jack both unused. Asking $45 + $15 shipping CONUS.

10. OEM 1st Gen Mudflaps. Removed from Cooper S, will not work with aero skirts. Asking $15 + $6 shipping CONUS.

11. 1st Gen CD Changer, installed at dealer for over $400 new. I don?t have the bracket as I didn?t want to drill into my panels. Just layed in trunk, comes with all wiring, direct plug and play for CD changer equipped car.Changer can be glitchy at times, works fine though. Asking $50 + $15 shipping CONUS.

12. Union Jack 1st gen driving lights cover. These are super rare driving light covers made for your 1st gen MINI. Asking $75 + $15 shipping CONUS. You will NOT find another set of these, they have been discontinued for a long time.

13. OEM MINI Hat, Mug, Pencil Case (?) All new. $20 + $10 shipping CONUS.

14. OEM 1st gen 05+Harmon Kardon Door Panels. Removed with under 1,000 miles. Has minor scratch from storage. Armrests are Panther Leather. Make offer/local pickup only.

15. OEM Union Jack stem caps, super rare metal version. You will not find another set. $25 + $6 shipping CONUS.

16. JCW Front and Rear Badge. Front badge is authentic, rear badge I believe may be replica although I bought it being told it was authentic. Asking $50 + $6 shipping CONUS.

17. Various OEM License Plate frames, I have two Union Jack and two MTTS and one Motor On frame. Asking $25 each + $6 shipping CONUS.

18. New Rennline MINI Door Lock Pins. I paid $40+ shipped, asking $35 shipped CONUS.

19. 1st Gen Rear Parcel Shelf. Asking $70 picked up locally.

20. Various MINI Cooper Keychains, asking $10 for MINI wing and $15 for square keychain

21. MINI Liquid Mouse, asking $20 + $6 shipping

22.New Outmotoring Grill Badge holder + badge. $12 + $6 shipping.

23. Dynaquest 8" Enclosed Subwoofer/Amp. This was a pretty cool setup that added a tremendous amount of bass to my car. This setup is relatively small and has it's own built in amplifier. Smaller than the Basslink yet hits harder. Great setup, pretty rare. I paid over $300 for it new. I used it for 3 months and went with full custom fiberglass setup. Asking $150 + $15 shipping CONUS

24. Alpine PDX-5 Amp. Pretty much new, used for only a few weeks. Paid $400+, asking $250 OBO + $15 shipping.

25. Alpine T10 Subwoofer. Used for 3 months. Paid $350, asking $175 OBO + $20 shipping.

26. Silver Towhook. Used on 1st gen Cooper S, may fit 2nd gen as well, not sure. Asking $25 + $6 shipping.

27. OEM Seatbelt holder, was used on my 2nd gen, may fit 1st gen as well. Asking $20 + $10 shipping CONUS.

I accept Paypal, I have not had one single complaint, all prices are negotiable. Paypal users please gift final payment or add 3.9% fee. Anything over $250 I automatically require signature confirmation. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:13 AM
N Rated - 87 mph

Do you still have the cup holder?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Konstantinos

Kind of want the CD changer -- I know it's OEM, but is it a simple plug and play or do I have to get the dealer to code it?

Kind of want the JCW badges but not for $50 :roll eyes:

Kind of want the sub, but too big / heavy to ship from CA, and def not plug and play I'm sure.

Can you post a pic of the toggle bar? I would like to wire some OEM fogs at some point.

The reverse bulbs don't work in a Gen 1 do they?

Do you happen to have an indoor -or- outdoor car cover available?

Pic of the jack as well please -- does this fit somewhere in a 2002 Cooper S? I never saw a jack for a Cooper S because they come with runflats. Curious, bc I would need this as I don't run with runflats anymore, and it would be nice to know that it fits in a specific spot somewhere.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
Kind of want the CD changer -- I know it's OEM, but is it a simple plug and play or do I have to get the dealer to code it?

Kind of want the JCW badges but not for $50 :roll eyes:

Kind of want the sub, but too big / heavy to ship from CA, and def not plug and play I'm sure.

Can you post a pic of the toggle bar? I would like to wire some OEM fogs at some point.

The reverse bulbs don't work in a Gen 1 do they?

Do you happen to have an indoor -or- outdoor car cover available?

Pic of the jack as well please -- does this fit somewhere in a 2002 Cooper S? I never saw a jack for a Cooper S because they come with runflats. Curious, bc I would need this as I don't run with runflats anymore, and it would be nice to know that it fits in a specific spot somewhere.
Everything is pretty much sold minus the CD Changer?
Old 03-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

So is there no way you'd be willing to ship the door panels?