motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Lineup Bringing you the sexiest rides team µ has to offer...

Go Back   motoring|underground > motoring|underground Presents... > The Lineup

Old 06-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Advan Neova..........my friend has them on his fc and holy freakin crap!!!!! .......they are the best tires ever. Uber expensive though. I have the mx's right now and I like them a lot but I really want to try the rt-615's..............the 215's were amazing tires too and I've heard the 615's are even better.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:17 PM
µ Leadership

I have heard that the 215's were very poopy tires, thats why i didnt consider them. A friend of mine used to buy them just the burn them off of his supra. hehe Anyway, Ill check out the Advans.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

poopy tires? The 215's were like the closest thing you could get to r componds without getting real r componds. Fairly inexpensive too. The only thing is that they kinda sucked in the rain.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
Yeah man. Im all about M7 products. I think Randy has the M7 exhaust but im not sure. I have been waiting around since Feb. for there exhaust to come out before i bought or made one because i wanted to buy theirs if anybodies. But IF it is the exhaust that is in the cosworth video on Randy's car, its a little too loud for my taste. It seems to have major drone inside the car. Thats just what i got from the video though. Im still debating on the exhaust. Thats why i was going to get the intake and throttle body first. Then the pulley, then finish off my suspension, THEN FINALLY do the brakes. After all that i will go back to the the engine. But, you know what, I will prolly change my mind in a few days or so on what will come next. hehe. I will prolly go ahead and finish my suspension first, cause thats what i love best. Then again i really love the M7 intake. ahhhh haha im just blabbing on now sorry.
The exhaust on Randy's I think is the Borla, it is not the m7 and I know that for a fact.

Just installed the m7 exhaust last night and will get some sound up for you in the next day or so and you can check it out for yourself!
Old 06-18-2006, 03:49 PM
µ Leadership

Sweet, thanx man. that would be great.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:06 PM
µ Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by benthevegan
poopy tires? The 215's were like the closest thing you could get to r componds without getting real r componds. Fairly inexpensive too. The only thing is that they kinda sucked in the rain.

Oh well, hehe.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:15 PM
µ Leadership

Ok so i got my I.E. rear sway bar in early this week. I have been dieing to put it on. My buddy with the shop i do my work in i havent been able to get ahold of. I would rather put it on myself because its cheaper, and well just because id rather do it. But i cant freaking get ahold of him, he wont return my calls. When i get my tires put on should i just go somewhere and have it put on? How much would someone charge me to put on a rear sway? I dont know what to do
Old 06-24-2006, 04:20 PM
µ Leadership

On a seperate thought, does anyone know anything about the detroit tuned BBK? Click the image to open in full size.

Is it compairable to Wilwood or stoptech, or anything. I just havent heard anything about it and it seems to be the right price, so if it was a good set-up i would look into getting it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Chase; 06-26-2006 at 02:17 AM..
Old 06-26-2006, 04:19 PM
µ Leadership

Anyone?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:50 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to RFIbanez

I haven't heard anything about their BBK's

As far as the swaybar, all you need is a jack and some jack stands and you should be good. Don't really need a shop.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
µ Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFIbanez
I haven't heard anything about their BBK's

As far as the swaybar, all you need is a jack and some jack stands and you should be good. Don't really need a shop.
yeah i know, i just dont have any of that at my school, and my buddy with a shop isnt around this summer. But thats ok, i found one of my other buddies in Nashville to let me use their place with weekend
Old 06-27-2006, 08:16 PM
µ Leadership

I freaking finally got to order my tires. I ordered Kumho Mx 215/45/17. woo hoo.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:29 PM
μ

Awwesome!!!!!! Gotta luv the tire choice!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:32 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to RFIbanez

Nice!
Old 07-01-2006, 05:38 AM
µ Leadership

ok check it out. so i gots my tires put on today. I dont really know about them. They seem a bit sluggish. My car is a little slower (bigger tires), and i have some rubbing in the rear (over big bumps). It sucks alittle, but im going to try and fix the rubbing tomorrow.

Tags
baby maker