motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring
Smile FS: JCW Sport Brake Kit + R56 Rear Brake Kit

Hi,

Up for sale is a set of the JCW Sport Brake Kit and also a set of factory R56 rear brakes.

The JCW brake kit were dealer installed on my R56 as I wanted red calipers (this was prior to the JCW R56 being released) and I paid around $1,400 new from Nick Alexander MINI when I purchased the car.

These are also found on the factory –spec 1st gen JCW cars as well as the GP. These were removed at 10k miles and also include the optional JCW Slotted/Drilled rotors that were a few hundred dollars extra. I upgraded to the Brembo GT328 BBK kit and factory JCW rears.

The front and rear have around 10k miles on them when removed and the fronts do include Goodridge brake lines that have around 1k miles put on them. The rears include a semi-new brake wear sensors and also new-ish brake pads as well, stock brake lines will also be included as well as rotors for the rears.

This is a GREAT opportunity for those with 1st gen cars to upgrade to R56 brakes. If you’re upgrading trailing arms to the aluminum ones the R56 rear brakes are a good addition as well. All around this is a great replacement for both 1st and 2nd gen owners.

Asking $600 plus + $55 shipping CONUS (these are already boxed up and ready to go and I will ship same day I receive payment! I will require signature confirmation due to value).

Paypal users please gift payment otherwise add 3.9% fee to cover the PP fees, otherwise Local Pickup is encouraged for local buyers! Located in Los Angeles, California.

Click the image to open in full size.