motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 04-25-2014, 02:35 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring
Smile 1st + 2nd Gen Parts

I have a couple things for sale:

1. OEM Brushed Aluminum Dash + Door Trim (extremely rare). This was a $300 factory option when I bought my R56. I havenít ever seen another R56 with this dash in person before. This dash isnít plastic but actual metal/brushed aluminum. Removed at 1,000 miles for carbon JCW dash and door trim. One small chip on one of the door trim pieces. Asking $250 OBO plus $10 shipping.

2. R56 Cooper S Scuttles. Great condition, removed with 1,000 miles for JCW scuttles. Asking $40 plus $6 shipping.

3. R56 2nd Gen Red 3rd Brake Light. This is extremely rare and only offered in the early R56 and then they switched to the white version. A very subtle mod to set your car apart. Asking $60 plus $10 shipping.

4. 1st Gen Suede Shift Boot + E-Brake boot. These are brand new and never used. You need to use your factory e-brake and shift boot ring (very common with aftermarket shit boots). Paid $45 each asking $20 each set plus $6 shipping. I have two sets.

5. 2nd Gen Suede Door Pull. This was used for 4,000 miles and removed. Asking $20 plus $6 shipping.

6. MINI Seatbelt Pad, paid $13 a while back. Asking $5 plus $6 shipping.

7. OEM MINI R56 Rear Taillight (White turn lens) these were removed off my personal R56 with less than 2,000 miles on them. Asking $150 OBO price is for both left + right.

8. Anthricite 1st Gen Downtube Cupholder (not pictured) asking $45 plus $6 shipping. Removed at 5,000 miles out of my personal R53.

*Paypal users please gift or add 3.9% Paypal fees, thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.