motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

OTLounge Anything and everything NOT having to do with cars... for better or for worse!

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Overlook > OTLounge

Old 05-02-2012, 07:38 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to hollis3
Default R.I.P. Junior Seau

http://www.10news.com/news/30993007/detail.html

Quote:
SAN DIEGO -- Oceanside Police have apparently responded to Junior Seau's home on South The Strand in Oceanside. The Chargers Hall Of Famer killed himself, a witness who heard the news from police told 10News.

Oceanside Police confirmed that something is going on in the area of Seau's home in the 600 block of South The Strand but would not give details other than to say further information is coming.

A neighbor who spoke with police told 10News that when he asked what was going on at the house, authorities said Seau shot himself. The medical examiner's office confirmed that they were headed to Oceanside but would not give the address.
Pastor Miles McPherson of The Rock church told 10News' Kimberly Hunt that he is headed to the home to be with Junior Seau's family.
A witness told 10News that police responded with a large presence at the location at about 10 a.m. and closed the roadway. The witness also told 10News that a gunshot was heard inside Seau's home.
More will be posted as it becomes available.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:19 PM
μ

Send a message via ICQ to KiLO Send a message via AIM to KiLO Send a message via MSN to KiLO Send a message via Yahoo to KiLO

RIP.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Konstantinos

Suicides are shit. I feel worse for people like his family and other significant people in his life. He had no reason to take the easy way out and leave all the others to pick up the pieces. Nothing can be bad enough to kill yourself -- and I speak from experience, in that I have had to deal with people I am very close to who attempted suicide.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 PM
μ

Damn , RIP
Old 05-02-2012, 08:57 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to glnr13

rip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos88 View Post
Suicides are shit. I feel worse for people like his family and other significant people in his life. He had no reason to take the easy way out and leave all the others to pick up the pieces. Nothing can be bad enough to kill yourself -- and I speak from experience, in that I have had to deal with people I am very close to who attempted suicide.
that's easy to say when you're on the other side of the fence. suicide is not cut and dry and when one is suicidal it feels like there is no one that understands or can feel what they are feeling. i get it, i know and have seen. when it happens and you are connected you feel angry and almost resentful for their choice but really man, suicide is NO easy way out. it's not the answer, but it's not easy.

Last edited by glnr13; 05-02-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 09:14 PM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by glnr13 View Post
rip

that's easy to say when you're on the other side of the fence. suicide is not cut and dry and when one is suicidal it feels like there is no one that understands or can feel what they are feeling. i get it, i know and have seen. when it happens and you are connected you feel angry and almost resentful for their choice but really man, suicide is NO easy way out. it's not the answer, but it's not easy.
I am not familiar with this guy. However, I echo glen. I lost two friends to this last year. One of them I never saw it coming. He was an amazing guy. Looking back I can see allot of signs. Hindsight is always 20/20. My point is, he must have been going through some crazy shit.

It's a terrible place to be. You can look like it's all together and everything is fine. Yet your world is in shambles. When you feel like that...
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Wow! Fame and money are not ways to happiness Each of us has a hole inside of us that can only be filled one way RIP Junior
Old 05-02-2012, 09:32 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to glnr13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminni View Post
Each of us has a hole inside of us that can only be filled one way

sorry, that was inappropriate
Old 05-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by glnr13 View Post

sorry, that was inappropriate
LOL
2004 MCS JCW, 15% pulley,Ultrik/K&N CAI,MSD ignition & wires,TSW rear control arms,H-sport front and rear sway bars,H-sport lowering springs,modified Forge intercooler, Mynes V2 header,Orciari cowl vents,Detroit Tuned BPV.....more to come
Old 05-03-2012, 02:42 AM
μ

He attempted suicide about a year or so ago by driving his vehicle off a road and over a smaller cliff. This was only hours after being arrested for domestic violence (he allegedly struck his girlfriend).
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

RIP. My condolences go out to family, friends, and fans.