motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

Tire & Wheel Without wheels & tires, you're going nowhere!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > Tire & Wheel

Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Default Motorsport Hardware Extended Lugs Review

Hey guys,
New to the forums and new to Minis again. Just got back into a r56 after being away from the Mini scene for quite a while now since last owning an r50 in 2004. I just picked up a set of extended lugs (14 x 1.25) for (15mm waymotorworks spacers) from ryan over at motorsport hardware who is big in the bmw crowd and he really has some great products. The bolts have a completely oem look and can be had in black. Other than them being closed off at the head rather than having the hollowed look of the oem bolts, they are completely indistinguishable besides the length of course. I ran there 90mm bullet nose race stud conversion and lugs of my e92 bmw and never had any issues with them putting over 20,000 miles on them. Once the funds are up I'll hopefully be able to run a stud conversion from them again. Maybe if there's enough interest I'll be able to get him to set up a group buy for a stud conversion . PM me if you guys would be interested in that and I can gauge interest then get something set up if we have enough people. But overall great product for the price and a great guy!

But regardless, if you guys need extended lugs or even a stud conversion I can vouch for him and his company. PM me if you want his contact info.