motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Lineup Bringing you the sexiest rides team has to offer...

Go Back   motoring|underground > motoring|underground Presents... > The Lineup
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Rally's Avatar
Rally Rally is offline
μ
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Newport Beach, Calif.
Posts: 32,222
Send a message via AIM to Rally
Default

Great photos, and the headlights look great. How did you manage to get the new headlights? Buy them used or from the mini dealer?
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Pobsey Pobsey is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire, England
Posts: 2,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Great photos, and the headlights look great. How did you manage to get the new headlights? Buy them used or from the mini dealer?
I got these from the dealer, 3 for $40!
They were some that were replaced under warranty as the self levelling had stopped working, when I took them apart it was plain to see that it was a simple job to fix them, the projector/mainbeam piece had come away from the ball joint adjustment screw, so all I did was pop it back in place and they now work 100%

Oh and the photo credit has to go to Jonmorgan
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
M|U, the barometer of MINI cool
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Rally's Avatar
Rally Rally is offline
μ
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Newport Beach, Calif.
Posts: 32,222
Send a message via AIM to Rally
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobsey View Post
I got these from the dealer, 3 for $40!
They were some that were replaced under warranty as the self levelling had stopped working, when I took them apart it was plain to see that it was a simple job to fix them, the projector/mainbeam piece had come away from the ball joint adjustment screw, so all I did was pop it back in place and they now work 100%

Oh and the photo credit has to go to Jonmorgan
hahaha wow amazing deal....

Do you still have the pre-facelift headlights? I would be willing to pay to take them off your hands
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Pobsey Pobsey is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire, England
Posts: 2,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
hahaha wow amazing deal....

Do you still have the pre-facelift headlights? I would be willing to pay to take them off your hands
I do still have them, but Jon is going to use them whilst we do his headlights
At the moment I have everything to put the car back to stock if I do decide to sell up and move to the land of the fast but highly impractical Caterham/atom So Im not really wanting to sell them, sorry, might be worth calling in at your dealership parts counter and seeing if they have any that they are going to dispose of
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
M|U, the barometer of MINI cool

Last edited by Pobsey; 05-06-2007 at 06:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Rally's Avatar
Rally Rally is offline
μ
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Newport Beach, Calif.
Posts: 32,222
Send a message via AIM to Rally
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobsey View Post
I do still have them, but Jon is going to use them whilst we do his headlights
At the moment I have everything to put the car back to stock if I do decide to sell up and move to the land of the fast but highly impractical Caterham/atom So Im really wanting to sell them, sorry, might be worth calling in at your dealership parts counter and seeing if they have any that they are going to dispose of
cool, no worries....just figured i would check
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-06-2007, 07:10 PM
EveryTimeIDie027's Avatar
EveryTimeIDie027 EveryTimeIDie027 is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rowland Heights, CA
Posts: 8,381
Default

Awesome pics, looks like you were busy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-06-2007, 07:54 PM
glnr13's Avatar
glnr13 glnr13 is offline
μ
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: city of angels
Posts: 14,758
Send a message via AIM to glnr13
Default

looks good pobs
__________________
actual rice Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-06-2007, 08:52 PM
cjohnst's Avatar
cjohnst cjohnst is offline
Y Rated - 186 mph
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Edwardsville/Metropolis
Posts: 333
Default

Headlights are awesome...I love your mirrors being red...looks really good.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
μ
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 3,247
Send a message via AIM to Adam Send a message via Skype™ to Adam
Default

Oh nice, red mirror club FTW.

Think you can take some pictures of the Alcantara boots? I'm thinking about getting them but I don't know how it'll look with leatherete.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-07-2007, 06:35 PM
xBoXlOvEr xBoXlOvEr is offline
H Rated - 130 mph
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 46
Send a message via MSN to xBoXlOvEr Send a message via Skype™ to xBoXlOvEr
Default

Looks so great! I love the contrast of the mirrors!
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Pobsey Pobsey is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire, England
Posts: 2,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg6975 View Post
Think you can take some pictures of the Alcantara boots? I'm thinking about getting them but I don't know how it'll look with leatherete.
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
M|U, the barometer of MINI cool
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Flamez's Avatar
Flamez Flamez is offline
Leadership
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: At work
Posts: 11,762
Default

Headlights look tasty. Job well done.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Pobsey Pobsey is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire, England
Posts: 2,910
Default

Thanks its really coming together now, just need to sort the ride height and wheels
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
M|U, the barometer of MINI cool
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Pobsey Pobsey is offline
μ
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire, England
Posts: 2,910
Default

Heres my dials
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
M|U, the barometer of MINI cool
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Jonmorgan's Avatar
Jonmorgan Jonmorgan is offline
Y Rated - 186 mph
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 4,578
Send a message via MSN to Jonmorgan
Default

one from last night

Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


CURRENT MOON

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2005 motoring|underground, all rights reserved.