motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 10-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default Way Motor Works !

I ordered a set of M7 DFIC couplers from Wayland but they and M7 were both temporarily out of stock. Way telephoned soon after to explain, and we had a great conversation about our MINI's. He is a very personable vendor, and also very knowledgable.

I did order a set of Zippee shades though. Fantastic item, and Wayland's prices are the best around. Fit perfectly into my sunroofs keeping the temps down inisde.

http://www.eurosportdesign.com/p-799...-shipping.aspx

Thanks Way

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:03 PM
N Rated - 87 mph

Default bba remain

had my power steering pump rebuilt from them 1 week turnaround A+++
Old 04-20-2010, 12:00 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Rally

I don't think I've posted this already...

If anyone is need of spacers, custom spacers, or custom adapters, the place to go is adaptec speedware.

I just spent the day working with them and couldn't be more pleased with the service. Honest, super quick replies, and knowledgeable. I've seen their work and it's top notch. They can basically machine you whatever you need in terms of spacers and will work with you to make it work. Their prices are excellent to boot.

I've recommended them to multiple friends and they've all been pleased.

A+++ in my books.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:31 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Tire Rack - A+ for price and service
MiniMania - a little over priced but good service
MossMini - Great service and prices
TCE - A+ Great service and prices, best Wilwood Brake dealer
Old 01-16-2011, 05:56 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Again, tire rack. I ordered new wheels and tires from them, which was my christmas present from my mom. They called me 15 minutes after i put in the order, telling me that, unfortunatley, the wheels were on backorder, and the tires were unavailable for a few months in that size. But, they had the tires in a different size in stock, and the wheels were available, in louisiana, but the shipping would cost more. So he said they'd split the difference with me on shipping. It ended up only costing 22 more dollars, and even though he said they wouldn't, they came in on christmas eve. I think he put the wheels on 3-day shipping instead of the ground i had chosen. I am very pleased with them.

MiniMania has been good to me. When i ordered my CAI, there was a problem with my card. They shot me an email within hours, and gave me a direct number to call. So i called the guy, and we worked the problem out. The CAI was at my door a few days later!
Old 01-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Out motoring is A++ in my book. Just had a great, easy transaction with them, and the shipping from OH was quicker than I thought.