motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Rulebook Rules for posting on motoring|underground.

Go Back   motoring|underground > Welcome > The Rulebook

Old 10-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

"I'm taking my ball and going home!!"

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 AM
μ

Send a message via Skype™ to CANYON MINI

Just take a MINI vacation. Cool off & come back when you can.

Hopefully soon!
Old 10-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGT View Post
"I'm taking my ball and going home!!"

No no... leave the Ball There Un-inflated OR Chained to the fence...
( i looked for a picture online but could not find one...)

If you are reading this Which i would imagine You are not [ cause you're pissed about something ] we are all talking to ourselves .
{ But on the OFF chance that you are reading this out of morbid curiosity }

Sorry you feel this way - but if you just cooled off - and either didn't read the post by the Idiot ( if that's what is going on ) put em on your Ignore list... something - rather than starting this "Lock my posts" thing...

You *might* have PM'ed an Admin and ask them to lock OR Delete the threads... and faded away rather than - *Making the Exit statement* - I'll show them.
(* although this does give us something stupid to talk about add nauseum like the Media does... we could drag this out for MONTHS... start a survey, start reposting and disecting your past posts from existing threads...
Quote:
"Zigmund Froid - Maybe it was an issue with his Mother ??? probably not breast feed as a child !!! )"
If you can stand back for a second and take a look at it... there is a bit of humour in it...
- cause personaly i don't see the point of locking them ?

Too bad... Bye
Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

k, one, it's Sigmund Freud

Two, I agree with everyone here. You're important to our community, you're important to those with "justacooper", you're an inspiration to some and great to have around. Why spoil it? Why stop sharing your knowledge? Why stop sharing your stories? What for? Over what? Because of one single person who pissed in your cereals?

You know how many times i get pissed in mine?! You don't see me quiting for something i enjoy doing with laughter and sometimes anger. Life's a c*nt, deal with it. It's hard for me to imagine how you go on in life with that kind of attitude.

You should know that people enjoy what you do. They appreciate what you do and what you say. And I hope you realize that. In the end, it is your decision but i feel that you're telling us "I'm wasting my time on M|U".

And here's another thing, sorta off topic. Who the ****, gets into arguments on a forum! And i'm not pointing fingers, i'm generalizing on that question. If someone has a problem with someone else, or has a bad history, don't ****en post it. Why? This is what happens. And it sucks. And it's childish. People get bothered by it, people get annoyed by it. I'm ****en 21 years old and i know that if i have a problem, i speak to the person privately. Either face to face, on the phone or by email. I don't need to tell the ****en world. Why? People don't give a sh!t and that's the point. It's your business. I know what happened between all 3 of you...almost...you could of easily took it somewhere else guys and you could of easily done it in a respectable manner.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zoomer Send a message via MSN to Zoomer

Bravo GC.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Merci
Old 10-17-2007, 05:13 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to werD

So, we did go NAM.

Oof. That's bad.

However, as GC and others note - it is a forum and there are bound to be jerky moments amongst a$$holey attitudes from time to time. So don't let the few bad moments of stupidity bring you down. Stick around and play with the rest of us, because we do enjoy everything that everybody brings to MU.

I know how you feel, had a few moments on NAM and SAABNet that were less than great with people beating their chests or acting like an a$$. Just let it slide off and hit the floor.

So, dude, don't let the Cooper-istas down - you have to stick around with the BrownMINI (and NotSoBrown for the newer crowd...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisxiii View Post
k, one, it's Sigmund Freud

Two, I agree with everyone here. You're important to our community, you're important to those with "justacooper", you're an inspiration to some and great to have around. Why spoil it? Why stop sharing your knowledge? Why stop sharing your stories? What for? Over what? Because of one single person who pissed in your cereals?

You know how many times i get pissed in mine?! You don't see me quiting for something i enjoy doing with laughter and sometimes anger. Life's a c*nt, deal with it. It's hard for me to imagine how you go on in life with that kind of attitude.

You should know that people enjoy what you do. They appreciate what you do and what you say. And I hope you realize that. In the end, it is your decision but i feel that you're telling us "I'm wasting my time on M|U".

And here's another thing, sorta off topic. Who the ****, gets into arguments on a forum! And i'm not pointing fingers, i'm generalizing on that question. If someone has a problem with someone else, or has a bad history, don't ****en post it. Why? This is what happens. And it sucks. And it's childish. People get bothered by it, people get annoyed by it. I'm ****en 21 years old and i know that if i have a problem, i speak to the person privately. Either face to face, on the phone or by email. I don't need to tell the ****en world. Why? People don't give a sh!t and that's the point. It's your business. I know what happened between all 3 of you...almost...you could of easily took it somewhere else guys and you could of easily done it in a respectable manner.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:36 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Konky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEye View Post

If you are reading this Which i would imagine You are not [ cause you're pissed about something ] we are all talking to ourselves .
{ But on the OFF chance that you are reading this out of morbid curiosity }

Quote:
Originally Posted by via memberlist
brownMINI - Last Visit = 10-15-2007
guess he's still reading the threads

Old 10-17-2007, 05:48 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to justintime Send a message via Yahoo to justintime

Im still confused as to what drama I missed? i didn't read anything to cause this?

omgzz
Old 10-17-2007, 05:55 PM
μ

my guess, Sids unique on-line personallity

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime View Post
Im still confused as to what drama I missed? i didn't read anything to cause this?

Old 10-17-2007, 05:57 PM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konky View Post
guess he's still reading the threads
that was when this post was put up.

regardless... we don't need to hash out the details of this... but basically it's when bench racing goes foul. Ego's get involved and people get their feelings hurt. Jason seems like a fairly non-combative person (I don't know him personally) it it simply appears he got caught in the crossfire.

Basically mind your p's and q's folks. We don't need this place turning into another nam. Not because nam is so horrible, but just because this isn't nam... and we want to keep it that way.

like was said... use the ignore function... send a pm... or w/e. There are a few people i've had some nasty pm wars go back and forth with myself... all of them have ended in very civil, agree to disagree situations.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:01 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to werD

Not sure where it took place here (didn't go hunting for it), I just heard about it second hand.

Not really relevant overall, we just need to rally up some camaraderie for our fellow MU-istas and simmer things down.

It's cars and folks that dig 'em - no reason to let a few moments of peeing on each other bring the whole show to a stop for everybody involved. Mileage and opinions will vary...
Old 10-17-2007, 06:13 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Konky

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimusprime View Post
that was when this post was put up.

hahaha gotcha!

j/k my bad!

it seems like this thread has been here for days though. carry on.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Jason will be back I'm sure. Things have gone a bit south with the Brown Mini, as most here know, and I think he's somewhat frustrated that he is not on the track. I think he may have been looking forward to a big three day event at NHIS that he can't make now.
Anyway, I'm not posting "for" Jason, but just maybe to support him. Jason is one of the most mild mannered guys I know. He is very track dedicated and takes HPDEs very seriously. Not sure what's happening in other parts of the country, but I do know that we have lost several people in just the last two years here on the east coast due to death during an HPDE, or open track day. We do have safety drilled into our heads in this area with the local chapters BMWCCA. Joe Marko is very involved in our area and as some of you may know he is the guy even NASCAR goes to on safety issues. So, I do know that when some here unknowingly mock and disrespect the the general protocol of HPDEs, it really frustrates Jason. He left for a while, I think, because he felt that he was about to start posting some things that just are not in his nature to do so.
I think when Brown Mini is repaired and somewhat more track modified, Jason will be back. Right now Brown Mini is in my garrage and we, another Mini buddy, Jason, and I, will have her on the road shortly.

I know Jason, have known him for about three years, and I can tell you that he does not have a bad bone in his body. He's a great guy.

Last edited by onasled; 10-17-2007 at 08:40 PM..
Old 10-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldaddy View Post
my guess, Sids unique on-line personallity
Yes, you are right I believe. As of now it seems that Sid removed most of his post and an entire thread.