motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 02-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Alpha Motoring
Smile FS: 2009 MINI Cooper JCW AB/AB

Posting up for a friend:

Click the image to open in full size.

Year : 2009
Mileage : 17800
Price: 26,500

Mods are as follows :

* JCW Strut Bar C/F Bonnet , C/F Mirror Caps , C/F M7 Shift Knob , CravenSpeed Shift Boot , Alta Short Throw , Alta Shorty Antenna , Alta CAI , Alta Turbo Inlet Hose , Alta BOV , Alta Rear End Links , Alta Boost Port , H&R 22 Mil Adjustable Swaybar , 10 Mil Spacers Up Front ( Extended Bolts ) 5 Mil Rear , H&R Coil's , IE -1.25 Camber Plates*

Hate To sell but leaving for deployment to afghaninstan and I would rather see someone enjoy the car instead of her just sitting in my garage. Car has 17800 So I've put around 1k a month since I took her under my wing in Oct of 2008. Honestly i won't be back in Hawaii for another 2-3 weeks so if you want more detailed pics I can get them once I get back. Interior is immaculate and exterior is 9/10 only cause I got like 2 small dings on the hood. I have pics of her in my Albulm but I will try to supply more through photobucket later on in the day.

Seeing as how the car is in Hawaii I will make videos and take a ton more pics for the buyer. Shipping will be split but if really interested we can work something out. It's about $900 to Cali and about $2000 to the eastcoast. I have all the original docs for the purchase as well and all the paperwork for the work done on the car by the dealer. Any more questions lmk 818-859-3904 txt anytime. Not in a rush to sell as I really hate to part out with her but you gotta do what's best for the car.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

dude good luck with the sale. and good luck with the deployment, im currently out here in afghanistan and it blows hahaha and almost back in a few weeks. what part are you going to?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

I love that car... GL with the sale.

Tags
2009, brembo, jcw, mini cooper, works