motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Garage The place to show off your pride and joy. Show us your motoring masterpiece herein!

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Pits > The Garage

Old 09-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

It is overboard....I didn't take it there nor intend it to go there. I'm pissed off that I've been accused of being on the 'warpath' or having ulterior motives. I thought this was a place we could share our experiences openly and honestly without the drama.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:43 AM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGT View Post
Jon - I never 'outed you' to Randy. You were whining about him ****ing you over to me and I mentioned an 'unnamed person' in a nutswinging thread about Randy who wasn't taken care of (you felt the need to whine to me yet wouldn't man up and deal with it yourself). You decided to post and *tada* pwned yourself. Congrats.
Uhm...nope. You wanted to post it up, emailed me, after the fact, then I signed up on that board to clear things up. I had conversations with Randy, we never agreed, I did not want to continue to fight with him as I valued his friendship...so, yes, I chose a path, and dealt with it in my own way, that was my choice. I did not "bitch" to you regarding the issues, you asked, because you knew I knew him, and I felt i could trust you, you were doing your "research". I had asked you not to share that info with anyone, but you still felt it necessary to share it despite my requests, to prove your point. You love to be right, and did not protect that info what so ever. Confidential means confidential...not to be brought up in a nutswinging thread on the nuts. That was uncool and you caused me a lot of grief locally with a friend that I spend time with. All over an internet argument. Randy and I had resolved our stuff years ago, YEARS, then you brought it up again, and made things worse, only to benefit yourself and your own nut swinging....as usual. You love to stir the pot and get dirt on people and things. I can't count the number of times you dropped me emails with dirt on other people that I did not even know...why? Where was your sense of confidentiality then? You my friend, can not be trusted, you talk about people more behind their backs than anyone else I have met, you are like a tabloid, you find dirt, then love to share it, even to those that have nothing to do with it. Your loyalty to me as a friend was shown over the Randy issue....you forever violated my trust in you, that really hurt.

So, again, you see that you did nothing wrong in the matter, and think that was solely my fault, I jumped in for damage control to save a valued friendship. Again, your M.O....blame everyone else, yet take no responsibility for yourself or how that affects others. After that point, that is when I stopped reading your dirt slinging posts about people and their ****, and the **** with your car, I could no longer trust you, but tried to show you respect. Now, that respect is gone, and that is mutual, obviously.

I apologize to the forum, but Dan has refused to respond or read my emails, so this can no longer be discussed in private, and I want to defend myself on his false claims about what happened.

I have said what I want to say, and at this point, I will let it rest. The work on this car does not deserve this sidetrack, I hope people can learn from the work done to it.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:45 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Rally

Quote:
It is overboard....I didn't take it there nor intend it to go there. I'm pissed off that I've been accused of being on the 'warpath' or having ulterior motives. I thought this was a place we could share our experiences openly and honestly without the drama.
Dude.....I'm with you on this, but stop over-generalizing by talking about "all of M|U" or saying "this place". That's just retarded. All because one or two people had problems with you, it means the whole place does? Especially when your issues with Jon obviously run way back through a long history.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Indigo View Post

I apologize to the forum, but Dan has refused to respond or read my emails, so this can no longer be discussed in private, and I want to defend myself on his false claims about what happened.
don't apologize here Jon. Your first (lengthy) post in this thread tonight preceded any email to me. In fact, I emailed you AFTER your public post here. Don't pretend like you tried to deal with this offline....you did not....you went straight to the dramalama.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Especially when your issues with Jon obviously run way back through a long history.
Actually, I had thought I was good friends with Jon until tonight and his posts here (I even helped organize a fundraiser years back for one of his sick patients). I honestly had no idea he was talking smack about me until now.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:52 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Rally

Quote:
Actually, I had thought I was good friends with Jon until tonight and his posts here (I even helped organize a fundraiser years back for one of his sick patients). I honestly had no idea he was talking smack about me until now.
Actually by long history I meant 'friendship' history just as you mentioned.....until this whole ordeal I always gathered from both of you that you were good friends.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:55 AM
Retired

I did not talk smack about you until you cornered my friendship with Randy....That fund raiser was before the issues your raised with Randy, that is when you lost my trust.

That fundraiser was for the patient, not me...don't bring that into it. He has passed away, you do not need to play sour grapes over efforts for a 4 year old child that lost his life. That is way too immature, and proves who you are if you feel that has anything to do with the issue of trust after what you did to me and Randy.
μ

Send a message via AIM to iDiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Dude.....I'm with you on this, but stop over-generalizing by talking about "all of M|U" or saying "this place". That's just retarded. All because one or two people had problems with you, it means the whole place does? Especially when your issues with Jon obviously run way back through a long history.
Agreed. A small reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|u statistics
Members: 2,174
Active Members: 647
Members you're using to represent an active membership of 647: Two.
Y Rated - 186 mph

can we just kill this thread already? it's beyond pointless now
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 AM
Retired

and, the only thing I really brought up to other friend are the issue of trust, and that you are never satisfied with a product or vendor, as you have very high standards. There are only a very small handful of people I had discussed this issue with prior to this, but you are slinging me through it as much as I am slinging you through it....
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to Konky

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:59 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
I did not talk smack about you until you cornered my friendship with Randy....That fund raiser was before the issues your raised with Randy, that is when you lost my trust.

That fundraiser was for the patient, not me...don't bring that into it. He has passed away, you do not need to play sour grapes over efforts for a 4 year old child that lost his life. That is way too immature, and proves who you are if you feel that has anything to do with the issue of trust after what you did to me and Randy.
I only brought it up to show that there had once been a point where we were friends. If you had issue with me - why not deal with it before now? Seriously...of all the people who I thought would back me up I thought it would be you. Instead, you drop this BS now instead of dealing with it back then. Talk about immature. I know you don't like conflict but that's some **** right there. You didn't trust me yet you continue on like we're friends?
Old 09-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
and, the only thing I really brought up to other friend are the issue of trust, and that you are never satisfied with a product or vendor, as you have very high standards.
imagine that. spending money and expecting **** to work as promised. Crazy!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to iDiaz

You people are tearing this family apart!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:06 AM
μ

Send a message via AIM to hollis3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konky View Post
f u hollis
again? you want some?

i'd kick your ass, but you're almost a son to me....