motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

OTLounge Anything and everything NOT having to do with cars... for better or for worse!

Go Back   motoring|underground > The Overlook > OTLounge

Old 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
μ

Default Yet Another Job Posting: Web/UI Designer, Stanford University

"Stanford University has an opening for a one-year, fixed term Web Designer in Residential Education (ResEd), a unit of the Division of Student Affairs...

(from the actual job posting):

Quote:
90% Web Design/10% Departmental Initiatives

DESCRIPTION
• Design and implement a highly interactive, attractive graphical user interfaces that work on all web devices, while maintaining an excellent user experience using CSS, JavaScript, and AJAX...

• Establish and implement a vision and strategy for the user experience and overall design that will be used in the development of all new web products supported by the group...

• Create rapid prototypes of interfaces as a blueprint for technical development...

SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience...
• Expert-level skills related to interactive web design and front-end user experience and interface development, for all web devices and modern browsers...
• Advanced knowledge of user profiling, usability testing, and quality assurance practices...
• Ability to design, conduct, analyze, report on, and act on usability test and QA findings...
• Strong experience in UI development using HTML/DHTML, CSS, Javascript, AJAX, JQUERY, and JSON...
See the complete job post/description at:
https://stanford.taleo.net/careersec...ang=en&sns_id=

Note: While this position is not part of my department and I have no influence in the selection process, I *do* know intricate details of the project; Most of which I am able to share.

Tags
design, jobs, technology, web